Thirteen: That date thing

June 6, 2010.

I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Looking down, it was Thomas! I quickly picked it up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked. A while ago, Thomas and I we're chatting and he asked for my number in case he needed it for emergencies.

I didn't want to get my hopes up if he literally meant what he said, not just a bad way to ask for my number because people don't really do that to me.

"Hey! Y/n I was gonna ask you a question." He said. My heart stopped.

Don't get excited
Don't get your hopes up
Don't freak out

"Y-yeah, sure." I replied. After a couple seconds. He answered and my stomach did whirls.

"I-I was gonna ask, y-you ah, for a coffee date? It's fine if you don't want to though I get it." He rambled.

Get excited!!!!

"Yes! I-I mean yeah, sure. I'll go." I told him nonchalantly. I heard him chuckled as my cheeks reddened.

"Alright, how bout that café down the street? I'm a regular." He asked I happily took up his offer and we talked for a little bit longer. Discussing what time and all that stuff.

"Well, I've got to go, see you Saturday." I told him as we said our goodbyes.

It was all silent before the storm.

I quickly ran to my bedroom and flopped on the bed, squealing and giggling in my sheets.

I have to tell someone! Wait, not the girls yet. They'll tell everyone.

I screamed into my bed until I remembered Thomas. My apartment is neighbors with Thomases.

My hand flew to my mouth faster than Derek kicks down doors. I didn't know if he was home or not, but I didn't want him to mention anything on our date

It's so weird thinking that's I have a date with someone. I don't go on dates a lot so it's going to be scary.

Time skip to the Bau

I got called in on a case. I was a little bit nervous because the girls can sniff out anyone when it comes to relationships.

And as soon as I enter the door, JJ was eyeing me.

I smiled at her and quickly walked towards my desk. JJ and I weren't that close but I would consider her a friend.

To be honest, I think she likes Spencer even though she's married. And I also think that Emily likes JJ.

She followed me to my desk and started to ask questions.

"You seem happier than usual, anything up?" She asked. I turned towards her with a frown.

"Can I not be happy?" I asked. Then I heard pen shout something.

"Don't test me, I'll hack your phone!" She yelled. I giggled at her childness and sighed.

"Fine, but you have to keep it a secret." I told her. JJ grinned and nodded, excited to get to know me better.

"So you know Thomas, right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well, this morning he asked me, on ah, coffee date." I rushed out. Her eyes widened and a big smile broke out on her face.

"Really?! We have to get you ready!" She squealed and hugged me. I rolled my eyes but hugged her back. JJ was nice.