Hi Everyone

Hello! I'm just here to say hi, and that I hope you all have been enjoying the chapters. This story feels really good to me, as does Adoration. There will be updates on both very soon. I'm glad to have so much support for my stories, Lost and Found is almost at 20k reads. It amazes me that I can do something that I love and make others happy at the same time.

I wanted to take this time and just sort of introduce myself, something I feel that I haven't really done. I've been running this account for quite a while without even letting anyone really get to know me.

To start things off, my name is Andrea, I'm a sophomore in high school and I live in Kansas. I'm not really a fan of life here in Kansas so once I graduate I plan to move out to London to live and study. Writing is something that takes up the majority of my day, any free time I have is given to writing because it's one of the only things I really enjoy. I'm currently single(forever alone) but I think having a boyfriend isn't something I'm looking for at the moment. Being on my own is what has helped me further myself in the world and when the time comes I'm sure I'll change that. My favorite color is a light mint, weird but true. Something I get asked all the time on social media and just everyday life, I AM straight, but I'm sure people will understand, I'm very close with my best friend and people mistake us for partners and sisters every day. And of course I have nothing against the LGBT community, in fact I greatly support them. Some of my greatest friends can fit into those categories.

If there's anything else random or not that you want to ask me I'll be happy to answer and feel free to introduce yourself to me. I don't bite strangers. Thank you for the endless support lovelies. xx**