Chapter 11

WARNING: extreme language and situations.

Chapter 11

Autumn's POV

It's been pouring rain all day long. I'm cold, wet, and lost but the only thing I feel is used up. I've been in this city for about a week now and nothing was left behind at the whore house. Men still find me to use me and I have no idea how. Now I just try to avoid the alleys at night and stay out of the casino area completely. The thin jacket on my body does little to keep out the stinging wind and my shorts are soaked with rain. My shoes were stolen two days ago, the man saying his wife wouldn't question where he was if he brought her home a gift. Every time I see myself I don't recognize the girl in the mirror. The once long hair on my head is now cut shorter and uneven, my skin is a sickly pale green and my teeth are bleached so white that it almost hurts to look at. I'm already loosing what little weight I once had, I haven't eaten in three days.

"Hey doll," two men smile deviously at me from a few feet away. The rain blurs their features, strangely making me feel better. I don't like to see them, and without the constant drugging, I usually do. They persist but I don't speak, only struggle. It's been so long since I've spoken, it was the last thing I said to Harry. A small mumbling like a child pouting about arriving at school. "Why don't you just be nice baby. It'll be so much quicker." Maybe because I don't want it to happen at all you twat. "Oh but I love the quiet ones. So much easier." Burn in hell you piece of trash. "Yeah, you can really do anything with 'em." You're a serious prick, like really, who is this desperate? "Well let's see what she's got." Please kill me, please. I claw and bite as much as possible but they successfully carry me away.

Harry's POV

Twenty-seven subway stations, nine shootings, thirteen bombings, one week. I've finally made it to L.A but there's so many places I could start. "Excuse me, I seriously need your help," I tap an older woman's shoulder and she turns toe with fear in her eyes. "A Brit, you'll kill me you'll kill us all," I cover her mouth softly and look at her pleadingly. "I would never hurt you. Please I'm looking for a girl, she was stolen from me and she's being sold for her body. It's all my fault and I have to fix this. Now please, where would I find her."" I'm out of breath and close to collapsing from exhaustion and I'm sure she can tell.

She nods slowly with tears in her eyes. "She'll be on the east side. In one of the warehouses. My son Jack goes there every night I'm so sorry." My jaw clenches at the mention of Jack. The man I've been daydreaming of killing since I found that letter. "Has he traveled recently, your son I mean." She nods once again and breaks into tears. "I don't know how he became this way. He's been this way for years now. He used to be so innocent and kind, but do what you have to do. He hasn't really been my son for a long time." "Thank you so much."

Hours of walking around and my feet feel as if they could fall off at any time. The sound of tortured women echoes through the otherwise silent street and I can feel my hand tighten on the trigger of my gun. Two older men walk out of a warehouse and I run over quickly, holding the gun out to both of them. "I'm looking for Jack." "I assume you want a girl for the night. I can't arrange that but you can have that one in there. Fighter she is, but she's drugged now so have at it boy." "You're Jack," I grit my teeth. His face shows pride, pride in what he does to these innocent girls, pride in the lives he tears apart. "Yeah and if you want to buy a girl you need an appointment. Get the hell out boy or-" I send a bullet through his thick skull before he can say another word, and one in his friend's just after.

My heart breaks seeing the pale remains of what used to be the strong Autumn. She's thrown on the ground, bruised, bloody, and skinny almost beyond recognition. I touch her hand softly but only her fingers flinch slightly. There's no fight anymore, but I know without whatever drugs they put in her there would be. Without a word I lift her swiftly but gently into my arms. I know I'm probably not on the top of her list of best friends but there's no way in hell that I'm leaving her here. On the deserted subway she begins to struggle a bit. Her nails find their way to my skin but not enough to hurt. She's too weak to do any harm. "Just sleep Autumn," I whisper and she does. She sleeps all the way home.

**a/n shorter update with less action but I hope you enjoyed! Please don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share. Thank you lovelies. xx**