Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Autumn's POV

"Let's start from the beginning. When did you meet the boy?" My head is nudged forward by the butt of his gun, my mouth staying shut the entire time. I'm brought to my knees, my kidnapper behind me with a loaded gun. "Tell me," he screams and I jump wondering where Harry is at this exact moment. He must not have been captured if they're asking all of these questions but why me first instead of him?

"Harry, I'm going to go get some food," he pulls over beside the clothing store and we exit the vehicle quickly. "Wait," he pulls me into the alley, kissing my lips with an urgency I've never experienced before, my body quickly responding. He pulls away from me slowly, smiling brightly as I connect our lips again. "We need to hurry, but maybe we can do this again sometime." I bite my lip nervously, looking up into his intoxicating green eyes that I only want on myself. "I trust you Harry."

"You mean-" I nod, wanting him to be the only one who ever touches me intimately, I am more than willing to experience that with Harry. He kisses my lips once more before leading me back to the street. I go into the grocery store as he enters the clothing store, both of us taking a lingering look at each other. The store is nearly empty as I walk in, the almost silent atmosphere erie and disturbing.

I'm about to check out the items I have when a hand grabs my mouth from behind, my arms dropping all of the produce on the floor. "Find the boy while I take her in," a pressure is applied to my neck and I see black.

I turn my head and spit on the stranger's shoes, earning a slap in the face and a tug on my hair, pulling my head to look up at him. "Not gonna talk?" A small smirk reaches my lips, never willing to give up Harry, even if it means my own life. "Okay fine," I'm lifted off of my feet and thrown into the hands of another large man. "Get her changed and ready." He nods, dragging me down the long hallway and throwing me down to the floor of a dark room where I sit alone for a few minutes. I try loosening the rope on my wrists to no avail, my body twisting and turning on the floor.

Minutes pass before two woman, obviously a bit older than me walk in and close the door behind them as they look me over. "Pick her up and start on her makeup while I get the outfit." The blonde approaches me as the redhead walks confidently towards the closet. I struggle but her strength leaves bruises in my arms, leaving me weak in their mercy. Continuing to fight, the girls eventually shove some sort of pill down my throat, forcing me to swallow. By the time they return from the bathroom my limbs feel weighted, my body warm and immobile. Even my head has begun to feel fuzzy, things in my line of sight blurring together to become almost unrecognizable.

"Honey, relax. We're just going to get you ready to fit in with the rest of the house. No one wants you to feel uncomfortable while you're with the other girls." With that I'm stripped of all my clothes, a maroon and black bra with matching lace undies set on my body to leave nothing to the imagination. My body shivers beyond my control and I'm thankfully given a black robe to keep myself semi-warm. Earrings are harshly pushed into my ears before the two start on my makeup. I zone out as they tug on my hair, setting it in a braid over my shoulder before adding some final touches. My nails are painted black, drying while a choker and bracelet are situated onto me. After feeling perfume hit my cool body a pair of heels of shoved onto my shaking feet.

"H-how," I try to speak but they shush me, and I find myself relaxing into their soothing tones as they stand me up. "The other girls will be so jealous my dear, you look so perfect like this. A perfect pet." Whimpers leave my mouth as I practically dragged down another hallway and flight of stairs. "Put her in a free room," my limp body is tossed over to another rough set of arms and pulled until I'm thrown onto something soft. I curl into the coziness trying to remember anything from the hours before. Minutes later footsteps are heard, my head heavily falling towards the direction of the sound of a zipper.

What seems like hours later my teeth begin to chatter, goosebumps rising on my skin, my mind becoming more aware of my body. I stumble out of the bed, removing the heels and swaying my way out of the door. The house is quiet and dark, all the men resting after finding new girls during the day and using them in the evening. As my mind steadily begins to wake, I find the weapons closet, unprotected because there's no need to. All girls are expected to be mindless and immobile, and it's easier in case of an emergency to have it easily accessible. I reach for the first two guns I see, silencers, and a small knife to fit in the back of the lace barely covering my lower region.

Up the stairs is the man who took me here. He's the reason I'm like this and he's the one who was after Harry. Upon arriving I'm happy to see the lack of guards at his door, my entrance to his room perfectly silent. I place myself over his center, gently grinding my hips, his bulge present before his eyes. His groans are quiet, not willing to disturb anyone else in the house.

I ghost my lips over his, his breath repulsive as I pull the knife out, slitting his throat without a second thought. Blood covers my face and chest, my satisfied smile wide on my lips. I clean myself in the bathroom and grab a pair of loose sweats and a t-shirt from the closet. Before regret and guilt reaches my mind I sprint for the front door, grabbing someone's shoes on the way out. The sun has risen by the time I reach a car dealership, the sign telling me I'm only a three day drive away from where Harry and I last stopped.

The larger man at the front desk eyes my hungrily, his eyes eventually locked on my chest. "I need a car. Right here, right now." I hold my hand out, his laugh ringing throughout the empty building. "You're gonna have to pay and sign for it miss." I smirk, sending disgust through my own body but sparking arousal in his. "I'm sure there's another way," I walk behind his desk, shifting my body onto his leg, grinding as I pull the gun out of the hem of the sweats. "Maybe we can work something out if," the trigger is pulled and the man goes silent. I immediately leave his lap and grab the nearest set of keys. The car is slim and fast, perfect for a quick ride. I step on the accelerator, speeding out of the dealership to what I hope is a safe and healthy Harry.

**a/n uh-oh...hope you enjoyed! let me know what you're thinking! thank you lovelies. xx**