Two Arrest Made

Detective Watkins
I have to arrests both of them so they would have to go to the lineups. Geoffrey and Dana were assigned a public defender. They were asked to cooperate with the investigation and go through the line up. We did a search of them and their possession including their purses and or satchels. We use gloves to go through their items and we find her car keys, which she seems shocked to see. Luckily they were separated and she said the makeup artist and her assistant said Geoffrey had went through her things. We fingerprinted the keys and his was on them and the last ones that touched them. The prints on her wallet proved he definitely had been through her purse last. We ask her a few questions and she says the only thing she recalls is that Geoffrey was there at her family home when her things were delivered and the keys were given to him. She didn't know he not only kept them, but he took the car. The security who brought it over identified Geoffrey from a photo. So her story holds up. Geoffrey tried to imply that she was behind whatever happened to Susan. So far we hadn't told him why we brought him in for. We just told him a lineup. Dana is definitely clueless as to what has happened and why we need her to be in a lineup. Two hours later Geoffrey was identified by all the witnesses. Dana however wasn't identified. But I knew that and Geoffrey was my only suspect. Dana however was being set up and I figured he had sealed her fate today. We decided to pull her in as well and we timed it to be at the same time hoping he would give her back the missing keys without her knowing. Luckily the staff gave her a heads up about him going through her things.
Geoffrey
I am told to keep my mouth shut. The PD says they have a lot of questions for me and they are saying that I am a number one suspect in Susan's murder. I should have gotten rid of her phone and her purse. Now I am unable to leave the jail to get rid of everything I took out of her apartment. It definitely is obvious who the iPad belongs to since it was engraved with her name and birthdate.
Detective Watkins
They took Geoffrey's keys and the car he is driving and search it thoroughly. We call the owner and inform her about the search warrant and why we are searching the car. It is mostly due to Geoffrey and we are searching for evidence concerning a crime he might have committed. We told her it would take a while as will Dana's car. We get search warrants for her apartment and Geoffrey's apartment. What we realized that, the keys on the key ring in her purse had her apartment keys, her parents home and Geoffrey's keys. We search all three places just cover our asses. But the kicker is we searched Mrs Lincoln's home as well. Her attorneys threw a hissy fit in lieu of her doing it. Luckily she had nothing of Geoffrey's. I think we can rule out the two women, all other suspects are ruled out after we found Susan's things in Geoffrey's place including her keys and purse a very expensive one of a kind bag with a registration number and found it was bought for her by Mr Richard Lincoln. Now there's a new twist on the whole situation. Now I need to figure out if someone else found out something regarding Mr Lincoln and Susan's relationship with him.
Dana
I am finally released due to lack of evidence. Plus they think he had help from his sugar mama. I can't have my car back, so I call dad and my work to let them know I am available to come back to work. They inform me that they can't have any scandal associated to their company or the company the layout is for, so the terminate per the contract agreements. They replaced me after my arrest. There is nothing I can do about it.
Anastasia
I deliver three packages to the GEH building and am stopped by an older very well dressed gentleman. He wants a moment of my time. I tell him well okay but can you make it fast please. I can't lose my job and I have only so much time to get the mail for the day out.
Taylor
I finally get curious about this after yet again seeing her at the Grey residence this morning, but couldn't catch up to her. She walks pretty darn fast for someone her height she covers the ground very quickly. It is like she was being chased or something. I finally ask her how she can do the city route and the urban route in one day and she chuckles.
Anastasia
I chuckle with relief when the guy asks me how I can do two routes in one day. I tell him that I don't and that my sister does the urban route and I do the city route. We are identical twins. He laughs and says he thought I might be stalking his boss, using the postal job as a way to do it. He saw A Steele on both our name tags. I tell him Augusta Steele is doing the urban route and I am Anastasia Steele. I tell him I have no idea who his boss is and don't really care to know his boss.
Taylor
I officially introduce myself and tell her I am sorry about thinking she was a stalker.
Anastasia
No problem Augusta and I know about being stalked, been there and we both had guns held to our heads. Somehow we were saved, so I get protecting your boss from stalkers. I assure you my sister and I don't have a clue who you boss is and we would never ever stalk them. Are we done, I need to get going now.
Taylor
Yes and sorry about what happened to you. I allow her to leave and have a thorough background check on her done. She definitely had a stalker and so did her sister. They were stalked by a set of twins Juan and Jose Rodriguez. Something interesting popped up about her parents. Their names were there, it was listed as parents unknown.