Rinaldi

Taylor
I decide a good way to locate certain missing women is follow the husband of one of them. So I have Oscar Rinaldi followed by several coverts. It leads to an unexpected place outside of Seattle. A very exclusive club that mr Grey has been approached to join. I know what this place is rumored to be and it doesn't surprise me when they find Richard Lincoln walking into it with Elena in tow. Of course they video everything and they caught a lot of things.
Sawyer
I watch as Elena and Richard drag Dana and Louise out of the club. They are resisting and trying to get away. I get the coverts to go get them a2ay from the Lincoln's and do it fast and drive them back to Seattle and I call the cops and they get here very quickly and one of the coverts tell the cops what he saw and for some reason they arrest him. Oh this isn't good at all. I have the secondary crew come in and then call Taylor to get an attorney to get the covert released from jail. How did that happen? First we see the girls being dragged gagged and handcuffed and the next we get them free and a witness tells the cops what he saw happened. Luckily we video everything at this point just like the cops are supposed to, but our cameras aren't obvious like theirs are. I tell Reynolds to get the ladies to the hospital in Seattle and place security around them while I report Richard Lincoln as being seen with his ex wife and in front if a certain club. Soon they are being surrounded. But one person is missing and that is Oscar. Soon I realize why I haven't seen him. I am lucky I am sitting in a bulletproof car. Otherwise I would be dead, but when I caught sight of Oscar driving fast towards me I put the car in gear and drove like the wind. One thing we all get taught is how to survive even using our cars to do it in. Oscar made a huge error in following me, we had him blocked in by the time we reached Seattle the cops arrested him and the Lincoln's were in custody and my covert had to be released thanks to a certain billionaire and a few well spoken words from his attorneys to the cops and they fired the cop after a review of the matter from a concerned citizen send them a video clip from the arrest with sound. He was obviously in the Lincoln's payroll. What we didn't know at that time what was happening inside the club. They were selling human beings including babies. All age groups. Not long after that they busted the club and they saved four babies, five women and six men. All various ages. All races as well. We helped them get inside after the cops got very afraid that all of them might lose their jobs and spend time behind bars if they continued covering up what was happening in that club.
Reynolds
I wasn't happy about getting arrested, but they didn't follow through apparently Christian and Herbert Grey scare them more than the Lincoln's do. They released me and drove me back to my car. Dana and Louise were taken straight to the hospital in Seattle. Search warrants were issued for cars, homes and work place as well. For Richard, Elena and Oscar's home. They even got a search warrant for Louise and Dana's homes. Thanks to someone seeing Richard Lincoln in Seattle we have uncovered a human trafficking location. Taylor had us follow Oscar Rinaldi since his wife Louise and Andrea's sister Dana was last known to be with him on the way out of Seattle. We not only found Oscar, but the Lincoln's holding Dana Lewis and Louise Rinaldi hostage. They had enough to get a warrant to go search the club. The poor victims were taken to the nearby hospitals. We had to place security on them until they testified against the Lincoln's and Oscar. Louise knew nothing about their businesses. We also found out that Raymond and Carla Steele were killed by the Lincoln's along with FBI agents. So they put them both in a maximum security prison in solitary confinement with no communication from the outside except an attorney. They had their assets frozen. Rinaldi and Lincoln are in the same place because both skipped out on their serving any of their prison sentences. Both are being tried for further crimes including the murders of federal agents and the Steele's parents. They are in with the Rodriquez brothers. The older ones. They got word that both the twins were shot and killed in their attempts to kidnap the girls once again and for Richard Lincoln yet again. I had a guard spill that tidbit of information to a few guards I knew and told them to keep it under their hats. They did do that. And then they took off their hats and dropped the newspaper about Jose's twin sons died doing what Lincoln asked them to do yet again. The one thing that put them in jail to begin with. My friends told me their hat came off around the Rodriguez brothers. He said they will be moved to cells near the Lincoln and Rinaldi scumbags. I think now for Elena as long as she doesn't pull the victim card again. She isn't one, she is the leader of this gang. Geoffrey has a huge surprise coming to him as well. Richard Lincoln was seeing Susan and was in love with her. Cops were watching her very closely, so he couldn't get near her or come back to Seattle to get her.
Richard Lincoln
I found out through the grapevine that Susan Duncan was killed by someone in this prison. What is one more murder sentence more or less. Geoffrey Hall is the name I was given and I couldn't believe what he looked like. A delicate flower is what he reminds of, well pretty boy after I am done with you you will wish to die.