A Very Angry Female

Howard
We still can't get the body for cremation and everything has been settled and we have changed the titles and deeds into my name for now. Eventually the home will be split between the twins at 21 years of age. I am in charge of their trust funds and the life insurance monies. Her last check and residuals from a few films she was in go directly to me. I use those for household expenses.
Carol Lewis
Howard has been working hard to get Susan's estate settled. I am waiting for his ex wife to come flying in on her broom to try to sweep up everything she thinks belongs to her soon. I warned him what kind of person she is, but he was in love with her. Luckily he only had Susan with her. Louise tried to get Dana, Ginger, William, Andrea and Garland to model and allow her to manage them. They are good people and listened to us about her and they saw how greedy she was. Howard went to an attorney to ensure Louise to work Susan relentlessly and take all her earnings like he has heard that happened to a lot of kids. Unscrupulous people, parents and families would do that in a hot minute, so he wanted to protect Susan. I stopped her from trying that with my children. But Dana was another matter she wanted it and finally got a job or two. I am sure it was because of Christian Grey and her being his steady girlfriend since she was 14. Unfortunately she was never monogamous. He missed that since he was always busy trying to become a billionaire. He succeeded and she loved being on his arm and getting modeling and acting jobs. Now she has moved back in with us because he took everything monetarily away from her. He did give her a lot of nice clothing, jewelry, a car that is being held hostage in investigating the murder of Susan Duncan. I guess Howard is having issues getting Susan's car since he isn't the owner and they are still holding it in investigations as well. He said he should know soon if he can get it. I asked if he knows anymore about the twins father and he said at this point he doesn't want to know. David said I should marry the poor sap already meaning Howard. David lost his wife in the same way Howard had. But one thing she didn't see was the guy she left David for had a history and now she is buried in the Lewis family graveyard. She was always a good mother even though she wasn't such a good wife. Plus the kids insisted she be buried there. Unlike Louise who was loose Amber fell prey to a smooth talking married abuser. He got off the charges of course. So her murderer got away with killing her.
Louise
I came too late and the will was probated and he got everything. I can't get anywhere near him or I will be arrested for violating the restraining order against me. They apparently released everything finally from the case. Her body was cremated and the ashes were spread in her favorite places. I tried to get information and no one would talk to me. The police just answered questions and told me that her father had all the right documents to pick her body up and her possessions including her car from impound. Oscar told me to leave it alone then, because it seems he has already gotten her whole estate anyway.
Richard Lincoln
Someone beat me to killing Susan, she had evidence of my raping her and was going assure I go to jail for it. After Amber I couldn't risk that they might reopen the case again and charge me once again and this time there would be more evidence. Elena was behind that death, but I couldn't prove a thing. I did however prove it wasn't me. But if they were to check into it further they might find something else. I steer clear of Seattle per Elena's threats. I wished I could locate the evidence both Susan and Elena has on me. Both are draining me dry of cash, well the cash they know about that is. I moved my company to east side of the US and neither know how much the company is making now. Now that Susan is dead I don't plan on sending her any more money. I am just worried they will find things on her electronic devices or someplace else.
Elena
I half expected for my husband to arrive when Susan was murdered. I actually thought he did it. But it seems there were witnesses to Dana's car being dumped and the description fit Geoffrey Hall and what he was wearing that night.
Howard
Old friends told me they saw Louise and Oscar recently and they were at the courthouse and the police station. I told Carrick and he decided to add Oscar to the restraining orders. They can't come near me or my family, without naming the boys in the complaint. They can't come near any of my family which covers all my family. The adoption is about to go through thanks to Carrick. I have the twins hidden very well just in case. Carol has them hidden out for me. She also helped when Susan hid her pregnancy and the birth. Dana nearly found out and that was the last thing we would need. One more week and the boys are all mine. I no longer have my daughter, but have mini replicas in male version of her. No matter how much I tried to figure out who papa was I couldn't. I would look at the models and they looked nothing like any of them. I suspect whoever it was was a married man. Plus she seemed a bit on edge until we got her out of the area to have her baby, well babies.