01

It's Friday, October 15, 2021, 6:52 pm and you're sitting on your bed scrolling through instagram, looking at all of the cute couples, "damn..wish that was u huh?". you think to yourself.

After 5 minutes of sulking about how single you are, you get up off of your bed and decide to go take a shower and get ready for work. You grab and turn on your speaker and play cyanide by Daniel ceaser.

"Feel my love drip over your skin Rich dark chocolate, sweet melanin Forevermore you gon' be my kin" you sing as you step into the shower.

After what seemed like an hour you finally finished taking a shower and went back to your bedroom to pack your bag, pick out your outfit, heels , do your makeup and put on something comfortable...

(Your fit)

After getting ready and grabbing everything you needed, you walked out of your bedroom and headed for your front door as soon as you were about to open the door you got a FaceTime call from kaitlyn

       Incoming FaceTime call:
            My loud ass bestie 💗

"Girl! Where tha fuck you at?!"

"Hello, to you too..rude ass, why you yelling?..and I was just about to walk out the door before yo dumb ass called me.."

"Who tha fuck you calling a dumbass?, hurry tha hell up..witcho ugly ass..before we be late.."

"Girl shut tha fuck up and get off my phone..I'm coming..we not finna be late"

"Aight, bye boo see you in a minute"

         FaceTime Call ended

"Ouu..She get on my nerves with dat bipolar shit, I still love her tho" you thought as you walked out the elevator to kaitlyn's car..

(The car)