05

You and keigo have been together for about 3 months now. You were surprised that he was actually making time for you and putting in the effort to text or call you every chance he got.

Your ex seemed to never been able to do any of those small things, he couldn't please you how you needed to be pleased or even make you smile.

But keigo was perfect, you loved the way he made you feel and how he didn't invalidate your feelings and emotions. He never makes you feel like your not good enough for him, He doesn't shame you for your past and you working as a stripper.

If you two got into an argument he wouldn't retort to raising his voice at you or laying a hand on you, he'd much rather communicate with you and talk about the issue at hand.

Since you've met him he didn't seem to slack on anything he did for you.When it came to dates he'd go all out and surprise you with beautiful gifts. (mostly flowers, but you loved it either way)

He never talks about his past relationships and what his ex's did that you don't do or what you do and they didn't, in which you loved because why're you being compared to a bum ass hoe anyway😒.

Today was a very special day, so you wanted to show him your appreciation for everything he's done for you. For putting a smile on your face everyday, for not ever taking his anger or stress out on you, for him just being him and making you feel safe and loved when you're with him.

"February 14, 2022 6:00 pm" You read to yourself from your phone.

You were currently getting ready for your date with keigo that you had planned a week ago. He had no idea of what you had planned for tonight but he was excited and happy with whatever it was, little did you know he had a surprise for you as well.

As you were doing your makeup, Ooh nah nah by SiR played lowly in the background.

"Ooh nah nah, ooh mama
I tried but I can't stop thinking 'bout you
And your body, touchin' my body
I fuckin' lose it, girl I don't know what to do Am I dreamin'? What am I seein'?
I can't believe it, it's just too good to be true Ooh nah nah, ooh mama
Ooh nah nah, ooh mama" You sang out as you sprayed setting spray on your face.

When you were just about to grab your keys and walk out of the door you got a text message from keigo.

Keigo👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼💍

Keigo👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼💍: Baby I'm outside

Y/n💍❤️: Okay baby I'm coming rn

End of conversation

(Your makeup, Hair, nails,Fit)