02

Tw: mention of rape and illegal actions involving a minor

It's been a while since you met keigo, you were laying in bed thinking about how you regretted not giving him your number or any way else to contact you. But you wanted to play hard to get, which you were also starting to regret because you wanted him so bad.

You turned over on your side and picked up your phone off of your nightstand, unlocking it and checking to see if you had any unread messages or missed calls in which you did 2 from kaitlyn, 4 from malakyah, and 2 from an unknown number.

You frowned at unknowned number and wondered who it was.

"lemme see what kaitlyn wants first" you think to yourself, while tapping on her message.

My loud ass Bestie 💗

My loud ass Bestie 💗: GOODMORNING BAE😊!!

My loud ass Bestie 💗: WAKE YO ASS UP, BALD HEADED HOE😤

Y/N with tha big booty❤️:
Girl, ian bald headed😐 and its 2:00 in the afternoon..you jus now waking up🤨🙄?

My loud ass Bestie 💗: Don't even start, I was up all night getting dicked down by that fine ass nigga😫

Y/N with tha big booty❤️: Oh fr😳?

My loud ass Bestie 💗: OH MY GAWDD, YES BITCH IT WAS GOOD ASF.. PUT MY ASS TO SLEEP👩🏾‍🦽

Y/N with tha big booty❤️: Who?

My loud ass Bestie 💗: Nigga..Stop acting dumb, you know who😐..

Y/N with tha big booty❤️: Who asked? And stfu cs you know you got hoes on tha side, yo ass should be lucky Ian snitch yet 😒

My loud ass Bestie 💗: Oop, you right..lemme stop  befo I get in trouble 👀

Y/N with tha big booty❤️: Yeah, that's what I thought..I'm finna take a shower and run sum errands, you coming or nah?

My loud ass Bestie 💗: Girl😑

Y/N with tha big booty❤️: What?..Nigga it's a yes or a no🙄

My loud ass Bestie 💗: You know I can't walk👩🏾‍🦽..

Y/N with tha big booty❤️: GIRLL, BYE I'LL SEE YO ASS LATER😭

          End of conversation

You looked at your other messages and rolled your eyes at the ones your brother sent you knowing all he was texting you for was to fuss at you about you working at a strip club. When it came to your brother you very understanding with what he has to say to you unless it's certain things like your love life, job or the way you do things.

but at the end of the day you know he just wants to protect you, he's been that way ever since y'all were younger.

You tapped on the unknown number's messages and read them, still trying to figure out who was texting you.

Unknown

Unknown: Good Afternoon y/n, How are you doing?

Unknown: I was just thinking about you..

Y/n ❤️: Uh , who the hell is this and why you texting me saying you was thinking about me and shi🤨?

Unknown: oh, my bad it's keigo..from last week😅...

Y/n❤️: Oh.. sorry, I'm okay..but how did you get my number?