12

TW: Mentions of death, blood, rape and abuse!!

Keigo walked through the door with a box filled with a few decorations and sat it down in the corner. He looked at you and exhaled deeply resting his hands on his hips. You laughed and stood up from your chair and walked up to him, standing in front of him and looked up into his eyes holding onto his lower waist, lightly grasping onto the sides of his shirt.

He looked down at you grabbing the side of your face and planted a soft kiss on your lips, you leaned into his touch letting out a soft moan as his tongue slipped its way inside your mouth. You hummed softly and gently pulled away; giggling softly. He looked at you, smacking his lips, groaning and shook his head at your teasing and stormed out of the room like a
little kid. You followed him into the bedroom and saw him laying down, you walked over to your side of the bed and laid down facing him.

You flashed him a bright smile before pecking his nose with a small kiss and looked at him.

"I love you" You said softly.

"I know I was teasing you, I'm sorry"
You said rubbing his cheek.

He hummed and closed his eyes poking his lips out a little "I don't forgive you" He said with his eyes still shut.

You scooted closer to him, so close to the point where your noses were touching. You pressed your lips against his kissing him roughly but slowly, He opened his eyes and kissed you back and then quickly pulled away. " Now you know how it feels" He said smirking and getting up from the bed. You snickered softly and rolled your eyes as you got up from the bed and walked back into your office, you opened the box and checked to see if everything was accounted for.

You were in the middle of planning your baby shower although you have a small group of people surrounding you, you took Kaitlyn's advice and decided to have one just for the memories. Keigo also agreed that it was a good idea because, he could introduce you to some of his colleagues. The theme was going to be teddy bear themed with the colors brown, nude, tan, and white with little teddy bears everywhere.

You found out you were going to have a boy at your last appointment some days ago and let everyone know. Kaitlyn was ecstatic when she found she could not stop screaming, she was screaming for so long she gave you a headache. She was so happy, she even gave Keigo a hug and told him how grateful she was. You on the other hand really didn't care if your baby was a boy or a girl as long as they were healthy but a part of you was kind of relieved because you didn't want to have another attitude in the house lol. When keigo found out it was a boy he was just as happy as you but he wanted a girl because that meant he would've had two beautiful girls to look after and protect, and plus she would've been a daddy's girl but you begged to differ. But everyone was happy and excited all around especially malakyah and Da'monte they couldn't wait til he was born so they could teach him how to play 2k, how to get girls. They even told you they was gonna show him how to "catch his opps lackin" When they told you that you looked at them like they was crazy and laughed.

Your baby shower was tomorrow evening so, you were finishing up on all the last minute preparations, Kaitlyn was coming over to help you. All the tables and chairs were all ready set up and decorated you really just needed to decorate the walls and then you'd be finished with everything.

The Next Day

You yawned as you got up to go pee and get ready it was 4:30 in the afternoon, your baby shower started at 5:45 so you only had a few minutes to get ready but it was gonna be alright cause everybody was on black ppl time (I swear bruh we always late to sum 🤦🏾‍♀️). Keigo was still in bed sleep so you decided to wake him up, He groaned as you shook his arm and tried lifting him up but he wasn't having it. You smacked your lips and rolled your eyes "Get yo ass up, didn't nobody tell you to stay up all night on the game wit Da'monte n them" You said turning on your speaker and played India, Pt. II by Lil Durk , then walked into your closet to get your outfit and set it down on the bed, after doing your morning routine you did your makeup and by the time you were done putting on your lashes keigo was already dressed and ready to go. He walked in the bathroom leaning up against the door frame smiling at you through the mirror. You got up from your stool and walked towards him smiling up at him and kissed him on his cheek.