10

You are officially 2 1/2 months pregnant halfway through your 1 trimester. Of course you've been going to work and by this time everyone knew you were expecting.

You decided that once you hit five or six months you'll take a leave of absence and considered on leaving for good and finding an actual job once the baby is at least five months. You and kei finally decided that it'll be a good idea to buy a house and move in together.

You were sitting on the floor of your empty apartment putting the last of your things in a box that sat in front of you, most of the things you were putting in there were pictures of you, your brother and your parents from the earliest part of your childhood, you reminisced on how happy you all were and what life was like before you "fucked" it all up. You found them while you were de-cluttering and cleaning out your storage closet, as you started to take one last look at them all your emotions came rushing at you all at once. You sat there staring at the pictures bawling your eyes out and blaming yourself for everything that happened.

Keigo opened the door and walked inside making his way over to you. He came up to you sitting down next to you, quickly noticing the pictures of you and your family and gently pulled you into his chest; embracing you in a tight hug. You softly cried in his arms as he kissed your forehead, his hand made its way down to your face lifting it up towards his; revealing your puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks; you looked him in his eyes as he wiped your face with his hand.

"If you're blaming yourself, it's not your fault. Nothing's your fault you just made a mistake and that's okay, everybody makes mistakes but what happened to you is/was never your fault. So, don't blame yourself" He said as he held your face between the palms of his hands, looking deep into your eyes.

"If you ever need to talk about it, I'm here for you. Of course I won't know what you felt like when it happened but I could obviously understand why you felt/feel the way you do." He said.

"And if you feel like everything is moving too fast just tell me, okay?. I just want you to be happy and feel comfortable with me. I love you so dearly and I wouldn't want you to be put in harms way" He said hugging you even tighter than before.

You sniffled and sighed deeply. "I promise, I'm fine and no everything's not moving too fast and I know I shouldn't blame myself..it's just.. nothing I'm fine, I love you too and I promise I'll talk to you about any and everything." You said as you pulled away wiping your face once more and taping the box up then turning back to him giving him a kiss on his lips.

Keigo helped you up from the floor and picked up the box from in front of you. You grabbed your keys from the bar turning around to look at your empty living room then turning off the light and walking out of the door.

You made it to your new home and you were overly excited to go inside, You took a deep breathe before getting out of the car. As you made your way towards the front door you looked at how beautiful the outside of the house was. Of course you seen it before but that was only virtually, so this was your first time seeing it close up; It looked prettier in person than through a screen.