Breathing Techniques

Practicing for quite sometime you seemed to grasp on concentrating your breaths. You were very eager to know what your breath would be, but you didn't know how to achieve one. '

Kokushibo's breath was Moon, so he might teach that to me. I do admire Douma's ice abilities and Akaza's air types. Will mine be.... weak?'

Your thoughts were swarming in your head as you laid on your bed watching the sun rise. A light yellow faded into a bright orange into a deep pink, then purple. Looking at the books and scrolls in your bookshelf you sat up. Maybe I can find more information about breaths in them. Grabbing a few, you opened them up and began to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezuko ran up and hugged Lady Tamayo. Seeing Yushiro's shocked face of jealousy, Tanjiro called Nezuko.

"N Nezuko!"

"It's alright." Lady Tamayo said, calmly hugging her back.

"S Stop it." Yushiro commanded sternly turning pink, as Nezuko ruffled his hair. Letting go of the hug, Nezuko came up toTanjiro.

"Thank you, Lady Tamayo, but I want to stay by Nezuko." He said kindly as he patted her head. Before he put his foot on the stair he turned back.

"May I ask you a question?"

"You may."

"I saw a girl about my age when I encountered Muzan and she looked and smelled like him. Is there any chance of him having a daughter?"

Deep in thought, silence lingered in the air. "There could be a high chance, but no one is sure. There were rumors a couple of years ago, but they were never confirmed. My only guess is that he might have one and if he did no one would talk about her since their lives would be on the line."

"I see."

"If I find anything new about that I'll let you know."

"Thank you." He said with a bow and exited the house.

'She probably is, but I'm still unsure. If she is, she would be a major threat.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piles of paper, scrolls, notes, and books were sprawled on your floor as you sat in frustration.

'Why can't I find anything?'

Picking up your mess you walked out your door and walked around the Infinity Castle.

'It's almost time for me to train again.'

A soft sound of a biwa echoed and you were in your training room with Kokushibo and Douma.

"Here." Kokushibo said as he handed you two swords. They were silver and had a light, silvery blue edge. "These are for you."

"Or you could use fans~." Douma said, skipping towards you holding a pair of golden fans. The engravings were gorgeous. With flowers, and trees dazzled with gems.

A vein popped on Upper Moon One's forehead and Douma gave him a teasing grin. Not wanting them to start a fight you took the fans and put them by your swords smiling.

"Why not both?"

With the tension fading you asked, "How will I know what my breath will be and could a user have more than one?"

"I will teach you the Moon breath techniques and...it seems...that it is possible for a user to have more than one."

Douma gave Kokushibo a questionable look. "How so?"

"The boy with Hanafuda earrings has two. Water and fire, so it is possible."

"Hmm~"

"Let's begin."

*To keep it from being to wordy and long I'm shortening it*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holding the fans and double swords you practiced swinging them in the sunlight in a forest. You asked Nakime to send you to a nearby forest, so you could practice. You didn't want to ruin your garden while practicing privately.

With the swords you concentrated on your breathing. Without thinking you muttered "Full concentration ~ First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace."

Small, silvery crescent moons appeared where you slashed your swords and cut down a couple trees. Amazed you tried it again, but used a different form that Kokushibo showed you.

"Full Concentration ~ Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing."

More silvery crescent moons appeared from both swords.

"I wonder." Setting the swords down you picked up your fans that Douma gave you. Holding them the way he taught, you fanned them out and moved your arms out forwards.

"Full Concentration ~ Scattering Lotuses." Ice like spears shot in the direction you pointed your fans in. Through the sun's rays the ice spears were at least 4 feet thick and 16 feet tall. That being the shortest. The sun didn't bother you. Your skin would only tingle if it was past four hours and you didn't want to test that for a longer duration of time. Your dad didn't want you in the sun longer than 2 hours anyways.

With the sunsetting you called Nakime and you were teleported back into the Infinity Castle.

"Your father wishes to see you." She said and then plucked a string.

A woman stood in front of an open doorway to a garden.

"I watched you train in the forest in the distance. You have beautiful, powerful techniques and I believe you are ready for the Final Selection. It should be easy for you." He said, turning around smiling.

"Thank you, father! Why did you change?"

"The boy knows what I look like, so I changed. That will make it harder for him to locate and recognize me."

"I see."

"When you have completed the Final Selection I want you to find the Hashira's headquarters. If you are ever in danger, call." He had a worried look in his eyes, "I will send the Upper and Lower Moons to give you aid. I will also send one to check on you every night to report to me that you are safe. I don't want to lose you like I lost your mother. You should cover your scent as well."

Your dad was a very strong man and you never saw him cry unless your mother was mentioned. You don't know much about your mother, but what you do know is that you had her beauty, personality, and some of her abilities.

"I promise to stay safe." You said reassuringly as you hugged him. 

~Secrets~

~ Kokushibo was kind of embarrassed that Douma's fans were more elabrate then the swords he found. He is proud that there is another Moon Breather. 

~Douma was glad that you accepted his gift and thought it was amusing to annoy Kokushibo. He's even pleased that  you can use the same technique has him. 

~Akaza is hoping to be the one that Muzan sends to check on you.

~Kokushibo watched you practice in the distance and thought your techniques were astounding. He is also proud to train you and that you have Moon Breath.

~Tanjiro is curious about your identity and is worried that you are Muzan's daughter. He still thinks you're gorgeous.