Kagaya Ubuyashiki and The Harshira ~Part 1

Eyes opening slowly you were in an uncomfortable position. Your eyes seemed to be zoomed in on the small pebbles in front of you as you realized you were on your knees. Struggling to move your arms you realized that they were tied with rope. Looking around you noticed that Tanjiro seemed to be in the same position as you and he was waking up as well.

'What....what happened?' You asked yourself. Lifting yourself up an arm grabbed your shoulder ruffly and pushed you in the rocks.

"Ah! Get off of me!" You shouted.

"The half demon speaks." A loud masculin voice said.

"Who...who are you people?" Tanjiro asked.

"You are in front of the Hashiras." Someone said.

Looking over in your direction Tanjiro saw you. "Get off of her!" Tanjiro commanded as he shot himself towards the man. Quickly the man holding you down flung you into the air and used his other arm to pin Tanjiro. Getting a better look he had yellow and red hair with eyes that looked like a hawks. A smile appeared on his face as he slammed Tanjiro into the stones. Catching you he pinned you right by Tanjiro. The rocks pocking and sticking to your face hurt, but it seemed that Tanjiro was in more pain since he was injured.

"Now. How about we start the trail and tell you what your crimes are."

"Before we do that." You rasped out trying to air in. "What are your names?"

"We don't need a trial!" Someone shouted.

"In that case I will kill them flamboyantly!" A man with white hair with a pink pattern surrounding his one eye said. "I am Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira."

"A slayer protecting two demons is a violation to the code. We have our rights to deal with them. I am Rengoku Kyojuro the Flame Hashira."

"You shouldn't kill such an adorable child. Just thinking about it makes me sad. I'm Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira." She said, smiling kindly.

"I cry for this pitiful creature. It would have been better if he wasn't born. I'm Gyomei Hemijima the Stone Hashira."

"What was the name of that cloud again? I'm Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito."

"How should we make him responsible for his actions?" A man in a tree with a snake around his neck asked. "I'm Iguro Obani the Snake Hashira."

"It seems that Giyuu Tomioka is back to take his punishment. I'm Shinobu Kocho the Insect Hashira." She said looking at you with a fake smile.

"Where is Nezuko?!" He asked, frantically searching the place for her box.

"Now tell me. Why are you traveling with two demons?" Shinobu asked.

"She...she's my.." He was cut off by a fit of coughs.

"Here. Drink this for it should help." She said, handing him a bottle of water. "Your jaw is injured, so drink it slowly and carefully."

After drinking the water he sat back up.

"She's my little sister and would never hurt anyone. My family was attacked by a demon while I was gone. Y/n is my best friend and she has never hurt anybody. She has protected us. They both help protect humans and they haven't eaten a person!"

"What the heck do you think you're doing? Is this the idiot that brought a demon with him?" A menacing voice questioned walking towards you and Tanjiro. Craning your head up you saw a man with white spiky hair and covered in scars. In his hand was Nezuko's box.

"That's the Wind Hashira Sanemi Shinaguzawa." Shinobu commented.

"Put Nezuko down!" Anger slowly welling up inside your chest.