The District

Sitting in your garden, you looked up at the moon. Dark silver clouds passed by covering the moon's silver, glow darkening the landscape.  The gentle sounds of the stream gurgling and leaves rustling  calmed your mind as you looked up and watched the sky.  

"You look disappointed." Came a soft tone.  

"I just have a lot on my mind." You replied softly.

Uppermoon 3 sat down near you and placed a hand on his knee. "What is on your mind, Your Highness?"

"I just don't understand why we can't get along with the humans. Like we could make a deal with them and help them out, but yet," You paused, " it seems impossible."

"Anything is possible if you're willing to make it so and once you are ruler you can make anything happen. I'll help with those who rebel and put them in their place if you'd like." His golden blue eyes rested on you for a second and then back up at the moon.

Silence followed for a couple of seconds before you continued. "In all honesty, what would you think if humans and demons got along." Carefully pondering your question, he thought for a moment.  "I believe it would be for the greater good since we, as demons, don't have a main purpose like humans do, but I can see some improvements if we got along, but." He paused again. " Most of us might die mainly for all our wrongs we have done to them. Unless they decide on how they want to punish us for our sins."

"I maybe I should ask the others what they think as well."

"It would be best if you stayed here. Now that they know who you really are they will most definately kill you if you are spotted."

"I know." You whispered. " I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Training was difficult due to his injuries from the train, but he knew he was getting stronger. He wanted to be stronger, so he could avenge his family's death and defeat Muzan. It had been a couple of weeks to almost a month, but now that he was completely healed and his companions, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu, were headed towards the Entertainmet District to help the Sound Hashira find his wives.  The journey was long, dusty and uncomfortable, but it would be faster and flashy according to the Tengen. It took a few days to finally arrive at the  front gates that lead inside. The bright lights stung his eyes as he adjusted to their brightness. Taking in the scenery his took notice of how rich the place was. The buildings, designs, beautiful expensive attire the women wore, and the  expensive perfumes that drifted through the air. The place was well taken care of. The gardens were well groomed and the road was smooth to ride on.

"Now remember that whatever I say goes, so don't leave the cart. Understood?"

The others seemed to be in a transe as they were in awe and wonder with the sites they were seeing. Quickly, Zenitsu jumped out of the cart and following suit so did Inosuke.

"Wait! Come back." Tanjiro hollered.

Amazed Inosuke looked around  looking a little overwhelmed by the crowded streets while Zenitsu looked like  a little child ready to eat a whole bowl of sweets. Finally rounding them up Tengen explained to them what the place actually was.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! IT'S FULL OF PEOPLE." Overwhelmed and excited the beast breather barreled through a few groups and sending some flying through the air.

"What?! Get back here and calm down!" Tengen yelled as he grabbed a hold of Inosuke. "Where's the yellow haired one?" He asked as he quickly brought inosuke back on his shoulder. Searching through the different crowds of people Tanjiro spotted a yellow orange haori . He seemed to be distracted by someone of the women that were on top of a balcony.