The Wisteria House and a Visitor

Today was a long day and all you wanted to do was stare at the stars and go back home, but you knew you promised your father that you would help him. You also admired that Tanjiro protected you from Inosuke and that Zenitsu took a major beating to protect what was in the box.

'What a very interesting group."

Deep in thought you walked down a stone path. Stopping at a house you saw a wisteria crest on the wooden door. Tilting your head up you looked up at the sky and heard a door open. Lost in thought you heard Inosuke yell at someone and Zenitsu telling Inosuke about something while smacking him. Observing the area you noticed that the cemented wall was pretty tall, but you could easily surpass it and that the ground was soft, so you wouldn't have to worry about noise.

'The meeting will be soon. I'll have to leave quickly undetected.' You thought as you wandered inside following the others. The yard was gorgeous. With a nice garden and lush, thick bushes and trees you saw a small fountain. Clear crystal water flowed from the top making calming sounds.

"Your rooms are this way." The elderly lady said, leading the way. After providing you with some new clothes you asked her where the shower was. The warmth of the water was relaxing and the smell of the soaps were nice as well. Grabbing a towel and drying off you put your clean clothes on. Walking out the sliding doors you came upon a room and a heavenly aroma filled your nose. Stomach grumbling, you looked and saw Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro at a table. Sense you were covering your scent you were limited to using your abilities like your super hearing and smell. It was unnatural for you, but you were slowly getting used to it.

"There you are, Y/n chan." Zenitsu said smiling as you wandered in sitting. Looking at the steaming food you picked up your chopsticks and began filling your bowl with rice, sesame chicken, and some vegetables. Making sure everyone was dished and ready, you all began to eat. While growing up all you had was meat and maybe some rice, but this was different. The chicken was sweet with the rice and vegetables combined made your mouth water more with each bite. It was like an explosion of flavors on your tongue. Lost in the taste of food you heard Inosuke laughing in the background as Tanjiro gave him his food and Zenitsu lecturing him on something.

"Wow! I've never seen Y/n chan so happy before. I mean she's always happy, but not this happy." Zenitsu said surprised as he watched you enjoying your food.

"I think she's just hungry and enjoying a nice meal." Tanjiro commented back with a light giggle.

After dinner you headed back to your room with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu..

"I guess we are sharing a room." Tanjiro said as a small smile went on his face.

Four beds laying on the floor, Tanjiro asked which one you wanted and if you were okay being in the same room. Pointing at the one near the window you laid down looking at the box. Inosuke immediately took the other end and threw a pillow at Zenitsu making you giggle a bit. Humans were funny. Well...some of them. After a bit Zenitsu asked why Tanjiro traveled with two demons and looked at you a little nervous. The box in the corner began to shake, making Zenitsu squeal and run for the closet throwing everything inside out.

"IT'S ESCAPING! AHHH!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

"Zenitsu! It's okay! She's my.." He was cut off and Zenitsu was threatening and shouting at him about hiding her in the box.

Looking over at the box you saw a girl with a pink kimono and a bamboo muzzle. Walking over to you she had a curious look and you figured that she could smell demon on you.