Danger

A/n ~ I will be editing this after I watch Mugen Train again and I totally forgot to update. Sorry! Enjoy your week! <3

Red, thick liquid ran down his forearm as the sword was stuck. Blocking his path Akaza was relieved that he came just in time. His master informed him that a Hashira and some slayers would be in the location he was in. Secretly he was hoping that she would be there as well. Luck was on his side when he caught her strong presence after hearing a loud crash just a couple of yards away. He also sensed a Lower Moon as well, but weak.

'Something is not right.' He thought as he leaped through the thick trees panic in his heart.

"You need to hide." He heard someone say.

"Not until you're healed." Retorted another.

It was her and something happened. Coming close to the edge of the forest he saw Lower Moon One set someone down and step in front of them. Behind him was her. In the front a Hashira was standing ready to attack. Without thinking he rushed forwards as she did blocking the attack. Everything was in slow motion as he dashed in front of her taking the blow of the swordsman's attack. If he were a millisecond late she'd be gone. Pain rushed through his arm as the sword was stuck. Anger boiled in him as he stood there. "You will not touch her." He seethed.

"What makes you think that I wouldn't?" The Hashira asked. "She knows the location of our base and that will put more slayers in danger. That's a threat that must be removed immediately."

Turning his head slightly he eyed her. "Your Majesty, you need to go. Right now! This is not a position that you need to be in. I'll handle him."

"She's not going anywhere." Quickly the sword went through his arm detaching it from him and the slayer swirled underneath. Swiftly Upper Moon Three's arm grew back and punched the Hashira backwards a couple of feet away. "There's a place in the forest that you can go to safely to call Nakime." He said hastily pointing to the direction that he came from. "Go now! I'll finish this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The impact was strong. Using the handle of his sword he blocked some of the impact, but not all of it as he felt that some of his ribs were cracked. 'He's not using all of his strength. Why?'

"Young Kamado." He said standing up. Thick clouds of dust were slowly dispersing around him as he looked at the Sun Breather. "We can't let her get away. If Muzan knows our location we are done for and we won't be able to defend the innocent. I'll fight him, but I need you and your friends to stop her at all costs. Do you understand?"

Hurt, confusion and betrayal were in his eyes as he looked in the princess's direction. Even Inosuke was the same though his mask covered his face. "I trust you two and I know what you're feeling, but we can't let her escape." A dark shadowy silhouette appeared in the thick dust as Rengoku positioned himself. "Concentrate on your breathing, so you don't bleed out either."

"Y Yes Sir." Taniro stuttered still on shock.

Smiling, he turned back to face the Upper Moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was happening so fast. Even with you time abilities and being able to slow time it would still be too fast. A faint whisper in the background caught your ears. Enhancing your hearing, you concentrated on the conversation.