Revealed

A/n ~ Thank you for being patient and I'm so sorry for the long wait. I hope you are all doing well and that you will enjoy this chapter. I was also planning to write another book based on Identity V (The game. I don't like scary things, but this one is fun to play. ^^). What are you thoughts on that? I haven't seen many stories on it, so I thought about writing one.  Don't worry! I'll continue this one and the other that I'm still writing. I promise! If you see any typos, please let me know, so I can fix them. ^^ Thank you! 

You didn’t want to reveal your true identity since that could lead you to your death and upsetting and worrying your father more, but you also wanted to help your friend from dying, if there was a chance for defeat. There actually was a chance since he almost killed Rui. Well technically the Water Hashira almost killed him if you hadn’t called Nakime, but Tannjiro was really close. Also with the help of Nezuko made it possible. Plus being a Sun Breather and with the training that he had at the Butterfly Mansion his skills were strengthened and polished. There was a lot of polishing for him still, but he made a tremendous improvement. It was pretty unsettling and fascinating that he was gaining the skills of a Hashira so quickly.

Standing, lost in your thoughts you watched as Tanjiro was hit with the purplish blue mist that was produced from Enmu’s hand. He staggered as he was falling into unconsciousness only to reopen his eyes to strike again. His speed was as fast as Lower Moon One. Recalling when he battled with Lower Moon Six he struggled to keep up with his speed, but now Enmu was somewhat struggling to avoid him and his attacks while trying to attack him as well. The Lower Moon prefered long range attacks then close hand to hand combat like Akaza. He was good at it, but you could tell from previous training battles that it made him uncomfortable. Watching the two you pulled your hair out of your eyes to observe as the hard wind from the train forced it into your face. Tanjiro swung his blade to make contact with Enmu’s neck, but failed every time. He did manage to slice bits and pieces of his hair off as Enmu turned to the side. Surprise and worry were written on his face as he realized why the Master wanted the Sun Breather gone. Tanjiro now stood between you and Enmu.

“Y/n. You need to go! Go help wake up the others. I’ll keep him at bay.” Tanjro said sternly, snapping you out of your daze. Before you could do anything he rushed forwards again this time catching Enmu off guard which surprised you for Enmu always seemed to be a step ahead in battles. Except yours sometimes. Enmu hit him again with the mist, but with the slayer's momentum he kept on running until he snapped out of the dream world. Everything happened so fast as you witnessed the sword come in contact with the demon’s neck separating his head from his body. Leaving a trail of water behind it a screeching roar pierced the air as Tanjiro’s tenth form decapitated your friend before your eyes. You were in a mix of feelings. Sad, and angry, yet happy as well. This was a dreadful situation. Grateful that your human friend was alright, but angry and regretful for not being with your other friend. Yet something seemed off. You couldn’t put a finger on it as you were deciphering through your emotions. Debating on how you should feel, you glanced at Enmu’s body to see that it was not disintegrating. He was, yet again, a step ahead. Relief replaced the other feelings as you saw something pink bubble from the roof of the car you were on. Tanjiro was shocked and confused as he watched with you.

“Ah~ I love that to see the look of confusion on your face~” He teased as his head was being lifted into the air along with the flesh-like substance. “It may look like me,” he continued, “but in fact it’s not. I’ll explain it to you for your small mind to understand the situation simply.” He added. “What you see isn’t me. Though it may look like me, that is before you, but that is not the case. I have fused my body with the entire train! Now that you can understand, you will now see that you cannot kill me and protect the passengers or should I say hotiages, and your “friend” at the same time.” He egged on angrying Tanjiro as he swung his blade. Laughing maniacally he disappeared making it look like he was never there. As he vanished a pair of hands emerged from the roof grabbing onto both of your legs pulling you through the roof as if it were a liquid. In a blink of an eye you were in a room with a small furnace. You then knew you were at the front of the train. It was dark save it for the glowing coals being the only ones providing light and warmth. Standing up you were pulled back down with force making you fall onto the hard metal surface. Looking down you saw the fleshy substance engulfing your feet and ankles. You began to sink as it made its way past your ankles.