River Mayhem

"What do you mean two cures is GONE!?" Yellow yelled as we found out that some of the cures were stolen. We just woke up that morning and we saw the bag were widely open. Chosen is covering his face showing the face of disbelieved.

Yellow: *look at Green*...you did this,right..?

Green: ...excuse me?

Yellow: I am talking to you,ASSHOLE!!!

Green: WHY DID YOU THINK I DID THIS!?

Yellow: You the one who sleep near the bag! If it's not you,you would hear someone taking away the bottles!!

Green: You accused me just for that!? You're acting like a CHILD!!!!

Yellow: Well,at least i'm not that person who made their friend get killed just because of their lover is DEAD!!!

Green: You SON OF THE BITCH!!!

Red: GUYS,STOP‐

Suddenly,we heard a breaking wood behind us. We look back and saw SC punched a tree and made a hole on it. His eyes...is full with anger.

SC: ENOUGH!!! THE TRAITOR IS STILL ALIVE AND RIGHT NOW  THEY ARE ONE OF US!!! I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT! PLEASE,I JUST WANT THIS DISASTER TO OVER! I WANT THAT MOTHERFUCKER TO SHOW UP. RIGHT. NOW.

SC is off their limits,we can tell. We were silent for a moment. Green let go of Yellow and walk away. After the fight,we pack out things and left...

We were on our way to Zone B. Everyone is quiet...like before. We went across a cliff to get there. It's so high and the path looks very small. Why would even this path became a shortcut? We can just go at the other road for safety.

As we walk across the cliff,i peeked down for a bit. It's so dark down there,i can't see anything...

Suddenly...

Red: ARGH!!!!!!

I slipped and hang on the corner of the path for my dear life. My body were heavy for me to lift myself up along with a bag i brought. Green and SC came to save me but before they could do that,the path start to crack and the ground were shaking.

Chosen looked up and saw giant rocks rolling down at us. We all fell before the rocks can hit us. Then,it became silent...everything is dark and empty...I thought i was dead for a moment...but then,i heard something...it sounds like....river? My body start became cold and wet.

I open my eyes and saw myself in a river,hanging on a wood. I was panic,i hate get into the river. I tried to search the others. I shout their name,hoping that they would answer. But the river were too loud,i can't hear anything else. I was alone!

Suddenly,when i was passing through the edges,i hit my head hard at one of the stone and fainted...it became dark again

Red

Red

Red

I heard my name been called. I slowly open my eyes...the first thing i see is Yellow with their worried face,calling my name.

Yellow: Red!! Red,wake up!!! *sniff*

Red: Urgh...am i in heaven...?

Yellow: You alive! You made me worried at there *hug Red*

Red: ...are you sure we're not in heaven...? I think i heard angel calling my name...hehe...ouch...

Yellow: *try not to blush* ...Red,it's not funny...

Red: *smile* ...sorry...

Yellow then help me to get out and bandage my head because of the bump. I look at the cures,there's no lose after that mayhem. I sighed in relieved. I would never go to the river anymore after that...

SC: Dad...where are we?

Chosen: *look at the wet map* ...

SC: Dad?

Chosen: We're here...Zone B
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter...7!!! :D

Sorry for the "fruity" part just now,i'm just want to put some spice at that part jsjsjsjj :]

Anyways,hope you enjoy this chapter,and i see you later :D

See ya my bruh :]