Dear Old Friend

Chosen standing in front of the machine with a cold face. His outfits looks...different. His clothes is as new as ever. He took a deep breath and point the gun at us.

Red: ...b-but how...?

Chosen: You think that he killed me?

*flashback*

That time,MT were pointing the gun at Chosen. He was ready to shoot,but Chosen grab his leg and pulled him to the ground. MT fell and look at Chosen that now held the gun. But he didn't shoot MT. Instead,he shot the bullet to the sky and ran away. MT tried to chase after him but it's too late. The zombies approacing and start to ripped him apart. He been left alone,screaming in pain as he started to get infected

*flashback over*

Chosen: I really wish you'll join me,brother.

Victim were in silent. He embrace Redo's body near him and look at Chosen with dead stare. He was shaking. His tears flew on his cheeks like a river. He grind his teeth. Then,he start growling...

Victim: ...y...YOU...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FAMILY!!? I TRUSTED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF SC! I TRUSTED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE!

Victim can talk. His voice is so deep. He woke up and yell at Chosen.

Victim: ANSWER ME,GODAMMIT!!!!!

Chosen: ...I want to live in peace. I don't want to deal with sadness anymore...look at you. You're getting too attached with him and now...you can't deal with his death. So do I. I lose everyone in my life!!

Red: Well if YOU didn't betrayed us just for your own happiness,YOU WON'T LOSE ANYONE YOU LOVED!!!! WHAT WOULD DARK SAY TO YOU IF THEY KNOW THAT THEIR HUSBAND BROKE HIS PROMISE!!!

Chosen: ...don't worry. You'll join them soon,Red.

Chosen pointed his gun at me,ready to pull the trigger. I look at him with no fear. I took a deep breath and step foward 3 times. He gave me a smirk before he waved goodbye to me. But I smirk back and give a middle finger at him. Chosen look at me confused. Then,Victim dashed at him and pushed him at the wall. Victim jump and punch him few times. He growls and snarl at Chosen as he is so angry with him. I took the opportunity to put the cures in the machine.

Then,he grab his neck roughly. Chosen were struggling to breath and gasping for air. Victim just stare at him,as he felt sadness mixed with his anger.

Victim: THIS IS THE END,CHOSEN....

As I get to the top,i went to the machine to put the other cure in the machine. Before i could do that,i saw a mysterious figure walk toward Victim. I tried to warn him,but it's too late. That person stabbed him at the back. Victim groan in pain and let go of Chosen. He fell on his knees and look at that man. Then,his face turned into disbelieve...

Victim: ...Alan...? B-but you died...you die in front of me...!

I look at the figure and shocked. It was Alan...he were still in his lab coat that he used long ago. His hand held a knife covered with blood from Victim. Victim were in pain...but nothing is more painful than a backstabber...

I'm...i am very sorry. No pun really :']

Victim: Alan...w-why...? Why did you betray me...?

Alan: I never betray you. I give you an offer for second chance before,but you're the one who betrayed me.

Victim: It's because this is WRONG!!!

Alan: What!? Where is the wrong part in my perfect plan!?

Victim: EVERYTHING IS WRONG! THEY'RE STILL HUMANS,ALAN! WE CAN'T USE THEIR DEAD BODIES JUST TO TAAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! IT'S SO WRONG!!!

Alan: ...

Chosen: ...

Red: ...

Victim: ...please...i want the old Alan back...the kind,loving Alan...the selfless one...the one who isn't greed of power...please,come back...

Alan: ...*help Victim to get up*

They look at each other for a while. Then,Alan pulled Victim close to him. I thoughr they were about to hug,but...somethings wrong. Victim...he start to coughing blood. Alan stabbed him right on the chest. It went too deep. Alan gave him a cold smile and whispered at him.

Alan: *whisper at Victim* ...that Alan...is a fake one.

Then,he threw Victim away from the top. I look at him as he walk slowly towards me. I get my swords ready and watch over his movement. He gave me a grin as a responde of my reaction.

Alan: My dear boy,Red...you really are detremined to save this world. Why keep trying? Join me and i make your wish granted.

Red: I will never join you and i am not scared of you!!! Uou have knife and i have swords! I will chop off your hand with one swing! And you can't stop me!

Alan: Oh-hohohoho....i know i can't stop you...but THEY can...

Alan pulled out a remote control and pushed one of the button. He gives me a grin and laugh. Then,i heard growling around me. It must be the zombies that he successully control. I look around me and held my sword tightly. The zombies were walking toward me. As they step on the light,I was stunned...

A familiar face started to show up. It was Green. Their face were decayed and their clothes been ripped with bloods covering their body. Then,the others came out. Blue,Dark,MT,SC and...Yellow...all of them been control by Alan.

Red: Yellow...what did he do to you....?

Z!Yellow: *snarl*

Alan: How are you going to fight them,HAH!?

I look at each of them with tears. There's a collar at their neck. That must be the thing that control them. Now...i had to fight with all my friends...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I...am very sorry for that disgusting pun-

It's not suppose to be a pun,i swear D':

Anyways,thank you so much for reading this chapter,it's looks like it's halfway to the end :']

Maybe i can finished this story this week,but let see if i'm motivated enough ajajn-

See you next chapter :]