The Truth

Green: WE TRUSTED YOU!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DID THIS TO US!!?

Yellow: Green,quit it!!

SC: S-stop it,Green! *whimper*

Green tried to attack Chosen but been held by SC and Yellow. They cursed at him and struggling in their grip. I was standing at the corner,watching them from far...i can't believe it...i respected and trust Chosen to lead us and save the world...but,now...i can't see him the same way anymore...

MT tied Chosen at one of the pole tightly so they won't run away. Then,he look at Chosen with a cold stare. He's face look disgusted.

MT: Wonder why would you do this to them...especially your son.

Then,he walk away and checked on our bags. While he open the bags,he ask us about our journey.

MT: So...how long have you been in the journey with this ass-face?

Green: ...almost a week...i guess...?

SC: These many things happened since we were outside...we...we lost 2 people and my friend injured at the river...we need to go to Zone D so we can-

MT: Spread this cures? *pick up the bottle*

SC: Y-yeah,that one. We suppose to have 40 bottles,but...we lost 8 bottles...

MT: ...that's made it 32 left...actually,you don't have to travel far away to arrived at Zone D. We can get there using our truck. Did your dad ever show you that map?

SC: ...n-no,why?

MT: Well...this bastard just lied to you,he'd just wasted your times. Zone D is few blocks away from Zone A.

SC: ...what...?

MT: You heard me. Look at this map. *hand over the map to SC*

As SC look at the map,his hand were shaking. His eye twiching and tears dripping. He looked at Chosen with anger. He grip the map tightly and grinding his teeth.

SC: You...YOU LIED TO ME!!!!!!

SC ran toward Chosen and punched his face. We were shocked and tried to get SC. He tried to loosing our grip with struggling. We held his arms and body. We tried to calm him down,but he keep screaming in anger and keep moving.

Red: SC!!! Calm down!!!

Green: Enough,Second!!!

Yellow: Please! That's enough!!!

SC: NO,IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!! HE LIED TO US! HE LIED TO ME!!!!

Chosen: ...how dare you punch my face...

SC: LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT!!!!! IF IT ISN'T BECAUSE OF YOU,WE CAN SAVE THIS WORLD EASILY!!! NO ONE WILL DIE! AND WE CAN FINALLY LIVE HAPPILY IN THIS WORLD!!!

Chosen: Don't you DARE-!!

SC: Or WHAT!? WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE!? YOU KILLED BLUE! YOU KILLED MY MOM,YOUR OWN HUSBAND!!!! YOU'RE NOT MY DAD,YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!!!!

Chosen: ...

SC: *breath heavily* ...why do you want to kill us all...? Don't you want this world back to normal...? *crying*

Chosen: ...what's the point to live here...if we know that one day,everyone that we love will die...?

SC: ...but that time...you still have mom,the only person that you loved...you already wasted the chance...

We let go of SC and calm him down...he cried and cried until he get tired and get to sleep...

MT: ...i'm gonna fix the fence...Red,i need your help at there...can you do it...?

Red: ...o-okay...

I leave them at the living room and help MT with the fence. Everyone went back to sleep and leave Chosen at the pole. Purple and SC sleep together that night to make sure he get some rest after that fight. Purple keep their eyes on him. Suddenly...

SC: ...Purple...?

Purple: *look at SC* o-oh...w-why are you awake...?

SC: I...i don't want to sleep like this...

Purple: But you need to get some rest for tomorrow...

SC: ...

Purple: ...i'll help you sleep,okay...?

SC: ...okay

After a few minutes,SC go back to sleep while Purple were besides him. He hugs them and thanks them in his sleep. Purple blushed a little and pat SC's back slowly.

Purple: *whisper* you welcome...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My poor babey,he didn't get enough sleep for this bullshit :'v

Thank you so much again for reading this fanfic and give me your support to write them. I'm really glad you guys love them ^^

I see you at next chapter. Bye :D