Hunt,Survive and Died

I opened my eyes a bit. Everything is blurry. I was still lied pn the ground. I can feel my head bleed a lot. I must been hit a rock nearby. I saw the car pieces at everywhere. Suddenly...

MT: PURPLE!!! PURPLE!!! WAKE UP,GODDAMNIT!!! PURPLE!!!!

I heard MT yelling at Purple...i slowly woke up. It's still blurry but i tried to look what's happened...then i saw everything. The truck were crashed at the rock. The damage is critical and the oil spilled everywhere. Then i saw MT at the top of the truck,trying to pull someone at there.

I saw Purple...they were uncousious and stuck at the crashed roof window. Their body were crushed at there. MT keep yelling at them,hoping that they will get up...

Purple: ...*cough*...M...T...?

MT: Purple!? Purple! I-i'm here,i'm here! P-please stay! I-i get you out from there!

Purple: ...MT...

MT: I-IT OKAY! JUST,HANG ON-!!

Purple: MT...! I...*breath*...i won't...make it...*cough*

MT: ...no...n-no you will! Just believe in-

Purple: MT...stop...please...?

MT: ...n-no...no,no,no,no,NO,NO,NO-

Purple: I am...so glad...that you are my brother...

MT: Purple,NO! PLEASE!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!!!

Purple: Take care...okay...? *smile*

MT: NO!!! PURPLE!! STAY WITH ME!!!! PURPLE-

Purple: ...g-goodbye...*closed their eyes*

MT: NOOOO!!!!! PURPLE!!!!! N-NOOO!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

We heard MT screaming,hugging Purple's body. He cried,hoping for Purple to wake up...but they didn't...he just lost his brother in his arms. He keep screaming at there. I looked in disbelived...

Then,everything were silent. MT were stoned at there. He didn't move at all. I look around and saw the cures...the bottles broke because of the crash. I pick the survived cures one by one...we have 10 more left...i look at the cures and reminded me of Blue. I started to cry and hug the cures. I...I don't know if we could survived this...

I put the bottles one by one...then i saw someone laying at the ground. I look at the body closer. It's Chosen. He somehow still alive and the gun were still on my hand. I slowly pointed it at him,scared if he start attacking. He slowly get up and look me.

Chosen: Hmm...you still trying? I can't do anything right now...isn't this is you chance?  *chuckle*

Then,i pulled the trigger. A loud bang echoed around me. Chosen look at his left and saw the bullet almost hit him. I was so angry,i could kill him now. But,i didn't. I need an answer...

Red: What is your REAL reason to kill us all...? I knew that the "loved one" shit was a lie... how can you love someone if you're HEARTLESS...

Chosen: ...you're not as stupid as i thought...heh,let me tell you something...i am not the only one who survive that incident...

Red: ...w-what do you mean...?

Chosen didn't say anything else but smiled. His smile really gets me annoyed. It makes me wanted to step on his face and crushed it. I was about to pull the trigger for real this time,but then i heard a scream coming through us.

MT: YOU!!!!

MT pushed me away and start to grab Chosen at the neck. He punched his face few time with his anger reflect on his face.