Present Day

I left Asgard because it was not a home to me at the very least. Heimdall let me leave, as long as I didn't cause trouble to anyone on Midgard, but I wouldn't waste it on Midgardians unless I was threatened . I'm now 1048 years old the same age my father was when he arrived on Midgard, at least I haven't seen that oaf, Thor. Its not that I hate my uncle however I just don't like him . I had to enroll in this Highschool to blend in with the Midgardian teens , I met this child who calls him self Peter Parker and his friends, they were nice but I'm not here to make friends at least not right now.

When I went into the classroom they looked at me strange, but frankly I could care less. My clothes are always green and black with a little gold, it had a snake across the side. Some asked me if I'm from England, I was confused because idk any where called England guess its another Midgardian place I have to figure out. I couldn't tell them I'm from Midgard or that I'm the daughter of the person who attacked them in the battle of New York or whatever they call it . I don't have a place to go but I would have to find a place to stay.

An: First time making a Marvel related fanfic, hope you enjoyed the first two chapters.