Chapter 9(training day)

It was an interesting day at school, I may have or may not have punched flash in the face because he made fun of my accent and how I dress, and for hurting peter because nobody hurts my friends. Anyways I told Lia I would be at the avengers' tower training she asked if I needed to be picked up, but I told her no since I learned teleportation. Tony Stark and the rest of the Avengers went into the training room and I followed close behind.  Wanda went on the mat first, she demonstrated a few energy strikes, and I copied her movements with my green magic, we did this for a few mins and then black widow showed me how to fight using my hands instead of my powers because at some point if my magic doesn't work I know hand to hand combat. I started to understand but there is still a way to go before I can be a hero. We spent the day doing hand-to-hand combat, after we were done they said I have one more training day before I can go on a real mission . I said go bye to the Avengers and teleported back to the apartment.
An: part two of training will be publish soon as well as chapter 11 my first mission. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well as the book so far.
Credits: my friend who dosent write on whattpad helped me out with this chapter thx to her this chapter exists .