I found you

We walked up the staircase to the dungeon. Thankfully there were no guards making it a lot easier to get to my mother if she was there. It felt like ages but when we reached the top of the tower I looked around and spotted a woman with blond hair and a broken sword. I walked closer to the cellto get a better look and it was my mother. I couldn't believe it, my mother was right in front of me. My emotions were going haywire. I spoke in Norse "mamma dens meg Sylvie, i've komme for å redde deg (mom it's me Sylvie I've come to rescue you." She lifted her head and she had tears in her eyes Å Sylvie , du har vokst opp, min kjære søte datter. (Oh Sylvie, you have grown up, my dear sweet daughter) I used my freeze magic to break the bars and then broke my mom's magic-canceling handcuffs. I hugged my mother for the first time in years. The last time I hugged her was when I was little. Mom, we have to go before they know we are here  I said to her and she responded Sylvie, there is one last thing I have to do before we leave she said. We reached the place where I had knocked out the villain. He woke up but was still recovering from the snake venom. Mother used her magic to make him disappear from existence. She said she has always wanted to get rid of him because of his obsessiveness towards Dad and the fact that he was always trying to hurt Dad and i. Mother and the rest of us left. While on the ship I introduced my mother to my boyfriend and my best friend. She was happy that I had met someone I loved and that I had a great bond with my best friend Lia. We put the coordinates in the ship and headed back to Asgard .  I told my mom all the things I'd done while she was gone and how I became a hero on Midgard. She smiled and hugged me saying she was proud of my accomplishments and was sorry she missed them. I told her it wasn't her fault and that I'm happy she's back and ok.