How far I've come (Sylvie reading her diary and a Misson)

Life on Midgard has been the best few months of my life, I've never thought it would be that easy to fit in, with me being so different from the humans. Father always told me that the avengers were bad and that I shouldn't want to be a part of their hero work but that was because He was envious back then, he wanted something that he couldn't have even if he tried. He wanted to be King of Asgard, he was blinded by anger that he almost forgot about me and focused on his need to be king to be noticed by thor to be his equal, but he then realized that is important that he should focus on me that I am his number on priority. After his arrest in the year 2012, I went to his prison cell one night when I was 1040, we had a talk and I became closer to my father than I ever thought could be possible knowing, I have different dreams and aspirations than him.

I thought he would have shunned me when I told him, but I knew he loved me more than anything, even his crown that he wanted so badly, that he gave up his evil ways for me. The love of my father is one thing that I can't give up even if he's a supervillain but I will not join him in concurring earth.

As I read my diary from years ago I realized how much I've changed since then, my father is no longer in prison and I'm in high school, I'm a superhero now or at least a superhero in training. father and I have come along way with our relationship , I soon realized at that age that it was not his fault but he was controlled by the evil purple idiot, yes this purple fool will destroy whole walks of life with a snap, he used my fathers, envy against him and made him think that destroying Midgardian homes would be a good idea.

That's why I'm giving my youth to protect the citizens of the earth the ones that need me the most, my new friends, and my new family.

Diary starts again.

I have  met someone today his name is Zaki Makinson, he's a boy with red hair and green eyes, I've never seen a Midgardian so interesting before. I realized I have feelings for this Midgardian boy but he reminds me of someone that I met so long ago on Asgard when I was a mere child. Zaki looks exactly like Meki starson, a son of two warriors. I walked up to him his skin seemed to glitch when touched like he's using a disguise like that one Odin used on my father but I can't be quite certain this is Makeen. Diary section end.

Turns out I was right that boy was Meki. I should him my Frost giant form. He laughed and said Sylvie you always were the one to show off. I hugged him and said what are you doing on Midgard, I thought I wouldn't see you again when you left that night. We should go and hang out and talk about what's been happening over the years were not in Asgard. He told me about how he got adopted by a family in this town and that he has two sisters who look out for him ande he is still in high school and he has a job. I was happy for him, knowing that he has a family now. On the walk back he told me that he has always loved my frost giant side because it is more me and that he loved my normal side two because there are two parts of me. We walk to his home which was not far from mine, he kissed me on the cheek and told me,góða nótt Blomi (Goodnight Flower).

Diary Starts again.

I've met my friend Lisa, she's very nice for a Midgardian teen, she let me stay with her at her apartment. I would have told her the truth about my Asgardian origins but she probably wouldn't believe me. The room I choose in her apartment was a green room, my favorite color. That night before bed I had to save her when she didn't come back from her chic fil a trip. I revealed my true dorm to her and surprisingly she reacted not as I expected but she wanted to know about me she was intrigued to learn more about my story. I told my mother who disappeared not long ago during the battle. We went home and had food and that was an interesting night one ill never forget.

Reading my entrees to my diary which midgardians call it, I call it my memory book anyways it's not that important but I'm thinking maybe I should write a new entree about my trip to Asgard.

Last diary entree.

Ive talked about this before about my father and Is relationship well this time it's about my trip to asgard , it was very great surprise and I might visit again someday but I'm focusing more on my hero work. People think I hate uncle thor but in reality, I don't, I'm just really annoyed by him. Hes loud and boastful but hes my uncle well that's it in this book/scroll. I'll just put this under my bed for now until tomorrow Sylvie S. Lokidottir.

Today is a new day, A rise above the others I'd say. Today is my second mission. Fury doesn't seem to like me though cause he thinks I'm my father but I'm here to do good and my father is not like that anymore he is different. The villain we had to fight today was miss Electra , a scientist who fell into a power unit holding a vile with a mysterious liquid. Instead of it hurting her she turned into an electrified supervillain kinda like the male version of her but he had a different case I've heard that Midgardian got electrocuted by electric eels but I could be wrong. She started cutting off the power supply to the whole of new york city. I had come up with a plan and I must tell the rest of the Avengers, including peter parker. I texted Peter and told him to meet me at the tower. During the meeting with the avengers I told them in the dark I could be their guide, using the firepower I learned from Grandma Frigga and I could distract her by shapeshifting into someone she knows, as I've done some research on her family beforehand as soon as I got the mission report from agent Fury.

I shapeshifted into her little sister and lured her towards the trap set by the avengers. Surprisingly she followed me. I told her big sis catch me if you can, I'm sure you don't want to hurt anyone let's play. Even though she turned evil by her work not being appreciated enough she still had a soft spot for her sister. Her real sister however is not around that much anymore. Her family had to move since they didn't have enough money to stay in their apartment in new york but she decided to stay to fulfill her work in being a scientist. Sadly that was short-lived because now she's on the Darkside, the villain side. I lured her into the spot the avengers said the trap would be and before she could react a copper cage dropped by iron man fell on top of her. Agents of shield with special gloves took the cage away and citizens were saved before miss Electra could do real damage.

When I was done with my mission, I was given something by tony stark himself, a special room in the tower , and he said that I'm an official avenger, now that I've completed my training and my two missions, were completed successfully. My dreams as an avenger have finally come true, but I still have some work to do to perfect my hero work. I have to use my magic to send my father a letter and tell him about the good news.

Hello Father,

I finally got excepted to be an avenger, I know you don't like Tony stark, however

He gave me a special room I can stay in after the mission, yes I'm still living with my friend but

I will use the room when it's too late to go home after missions, I'll be back to Asgard soon during my fall break the Midgardian school said that I get to go on.

Hope to see you soon.

Sylvie L.

I used my magic to send the letter to my father, hopefully, he will get it soon.

An: I wrote this chapter for a class project so I decided to post it, Hope you like it, and thx for reading, I will try to post some more, I did say every two days, but due to school it won't be possible so I will post on the weekends and maybe once in he week.