Mission to find slyvies mom part 3

When we came back from the planet sif, told us that this mission would be really dangerous. of course we knew that it would be risky as some of the planets we would venture off to, could not be reached through the bifrost. We found clues to who might have taken mother and where they might be. The coordinates are the location of the Aserith planet. The warriors on  this planet are fierce and powerful , they are unlike  the creatures I've battled on earth. In order for us to make it to Aserith  we would have to take a ship. The plan is to wait on Asgard for a bit and train and I  will message Makeen  and tell him that we found clues about my mother and that we need his help.  Makeen is good at mapping out things, using coordinates as his mother and father taught him so long ago.
    Lia has gotten a lot better with her magic, she can do so many things with her plants. She can make vine traps which will be useful if we need to stop an attack and I learned how to absorb energy from someone to weaken their attacks. Father had taught me how to do it before when I came back from the journey.
   Hopefully these coordinates will lead to my mother or at least more clues to where she might be.