Mission to find Slyvie's mom part 1

When they got back, Lia talked with Sylvie about her dream. Lia said, remember that dream you had after the lesson I had with your father, you were nervous and kind of frightened and I've never seen you scared before. To tell you the truth Lia I had a vision that was kind of a dream. I saw mom, fall off her pegasus and there was a battle many Valkyries died but that's where it ended I don't know if she is still alive or what I fear the worst.  Father told me that mother could see visions too, so It must have passed down to me, but I don't know how to use it yet, but I'm thinking if I want to see another vision I must have to be in deep sleep or maybe just sleeping, in general, like what happened in Asgard.  Lia said hmm, Maybe if see another vision we can use that as like a map, we find the battlefield and look for clues to what happened to your mother, the vision was a big clue, but if this works we can find your mother.  LIa that just might work, we can let Makeen know our plans soon. That day we talked about our plans tonight I will see if I can have another vision. I'm hoping the plan will work because I want to see my mother again, I hope shes ok. Maybe I'm missing something in the vision there has to be another part, it ends there but where is the rest, if I can have the vision tonight il find the next piece to the puzzle and be one step closer to finding her.

An: Happy new year readers , sorry this late but Wish the best for 2023