My first misson

Agent Fury  told the avengers that had a mission , there was a swarm of bots(not related to the movie Age of ultras). The bots were firing on a city in a midgardian place called jersey. The Avengers and I went into the ship. I wore my armer that was granted to me when I was a small child . We went to the place where the robots were destroying the city. I was told to go with hawk eye and black widow and the others will take care of the robots heading east we would take the ones destroying the west part the city. Hawk eye was shooting arrows and black widow was shooting at them they told me to try to teleport onto one of them and try to glitch them with my magic. I teleported on one of them and used my powers and took over its system I used it to crash into the other robots and I used my ice powers to get the last one. It took a few hours to get all the robots but the mission was successful my first mission . I never thought I would actually get to fight along side the avengers but Im soon going to be an official avenger I'm so close . After the battle we made sure the midgardians were ok and then we left . They told me my training and first mission went well. They said I still need a little practice but Im going to be an avenger soon, I was glad tony stark was impressed . I told the avengers good bye and I teleported home , and told Lia all about It. Lia Is like an older sister to me, she helped me a lot when I first came to earth that few months ago. I have little side job thats helping me pay for the rent or at least my half and life here is getting better and better .