Chapter 5

We walked home and I decided to tell her my whole story from the very beginning.

I said well I'm not from here as you saw my skin turned blue, my father is Loki. She said wait you mean the same Loki that attacked New York around 2012. Yes, I said, I do have his powers yes  I'm not here to attack New York if that's what you're thinking, I'm here to do good maybe join that Avengers team while trying to avoid my uncle Thor of course. She said, oh so are you 18, or was that a lie? I said no I'm not eighteen I am 1048 in your years which means I am 17, the same age as my father was when he attacked Midgard.

     She asked me what about your mother and who my mother was, So I explained my mother was a part of the Valkyrie warriors but I never saw her again after she left for battle, I don't remember what she looked like that well and I was very young when she set off with the other valkyrie, I don't even know if she's still out there. Lia said, oh I'm sorry about your mother. I hope you don't mind but I have one more question, what is your real name? My real name is sylvie lokidottier.  That's a nice name she said.

It was time for bed since I had to go to school in the morning, since it was late Lia decided it was best for her to go to bed as well since she had to go to work in the morning.