I found you part 2

I told my mother to stay on the ship while I got my father . i wanted to surprise him after all he hasn't seen my mother since the say she left is to go to battle . I ran  into the castle asking the guards  where my father was.  They told me he was in the library reading books. I walked the long hallway towards the library and saw my father flipping through the pages with his magic. he looked up from his book and got ip and walked towards me and hugged me. " Oh Sylvie my dear, your back thank goodness your ok" . How did the mission go? Did you find your mother.  She is outside on the ship . I teleported outside of the castle and waked towards the ship.  We got closer and and father smiled ,on his face i saw happy tears. My mother had them on her face as well. She ran to him  and hugged him, this was the happiest I've ever seen my father in years. She kissed him on the lips and then pulled me and my father into a hug.   My family is complete after all those years of hoping that my mother was still out there and the days of searching   and  trying to repair the relationship between my father and I. I finally have what I've always wanted to see us as a family again and for my father to be truly happy.
  I spent a few days on Asgard with my mother and Father  and hung out with Lia  and Makeen. We had so much fun but I had to get back to Midgard since I've missed more than 4 days of school. When I went back I caught up with my lessons fairly quick and I was back on track. The end of the school year is coming soon and I know I can pass my finals . I had told the avengers and my friends Peter and MJ my mother and they were happy for me even uncle Thor who said he would go back and see my mother once he is done on Midgard.  Lia would take over my hero duty until schools over.