The big news

When I came from Asgard I told Lia that I'm now officially a princess. Lia said Odin finally gave you your titles that is great give me details. I told her that my mother was a princess of a different kingdom on a different planet and that I have the right to be a princess because she had royalty, he also have my father his titles back. Lia said that she was happy for me and my father and that it was cool that I'm a princess. I told her that I will take her to Asgard to get her lessons done after I tell Makeen. I texted Makeen and told him, I will be stopping by to see him and to tell him something.

I teleported to his house and knocked on the door, he hugged me and kissed me, and then we went inside. He said Sylvie what is it that you wanted to tell me. I told him that I became officially the princess of Asgard. He said wait, The Odin gave you titles,the stubborn old man who wouldn't even give your father titles after he proved himself to be good. He said I'm happy for you Sylvie and kissed my cheek. I stayed with him for a bit before I told him I had to go. I teleported back to the apartment and took Lia with me to where we open the Bifrost. I shouted HEMIDAL OPEN THE BIFROST!

An: Posted part two of this chapter without even publishing it in the first place, now there are parts one and two lol, hope you enjoy the chapters.