Mission to find slyvies mom part 2

In the morning Lia and Sylvie decided to go back to Asgard to find out more about the battlefield that her mother fought. When they reached Asgard they went straight to the gardens because she remembered that her father usually goes to the castle garden to read his books.
When they arrived she saw her father sitting on a stone bench reading one of the spell books that her grandmother had given him a long time ago. Father, I want to know where the battlefield that mother fought on from my dream she asked. Loki looked up from his book. I will tell you Slyvie but you must promise me that you won't get hurt. This place that your mother battled on was very dangerous, it is located past where the Ice giants live, planet Lexitora he said. You and Lia will have to go with one of the warriors three, have your powers my dear child, but I want to make sure you are safe as much as I don't like your Auntie sif, I will ask her to keep you safe, and go along with you he said.

Loki and Sylvie and Lia went into the castle to go get Sif. Sif was practicing her fighting strategies with the rest of the warrior three. Hello Sif, I know we don't have a good past but I know you would do this for Sylvie, she wants to find her mother, my wife, I ask of you to go to the battlefield with her and make sure she stays safe. Sif gave him a look but she agreed to follow Sylvie and Lia along their journey and will use the emerald gem to contact him if needed.

Sylvie hugged her father and thanked him for letting her do this, now that she's old enough to, although she is escorted by sif, she didn't mind that because it was her aunty sif and she adored her. They set off towards hemindal and he used the Bifrost to send them to the battlefield. When they got there the planet was cold and dark, nothing grew and most of the plants on the island were dead. There were a lot of weapons lying around on the ground, they inspected the area for footprints tracks but a certain area caused Sylvie to have another flashback. Her eyes glowed white and she stopped in place. She saw her mother fall off the horse again but when she hit the ground she was taken by a man, with pale skin and an eye patch, surrounding him she guessed were his minions. She could not tell who they were but they dropped something that look like a map or coordinates, but where is it now?

Lia and Sif surrounded Sylvie, asking if she was ok because she was on the ground. Sylvie said I had a vision, my mom did not die when she fell but we have to find the coordinates that one of the creatures dropped by mistake.