Coronation

Today was a strange day, I got a letter from father saying i must leave and go to Asgard as is urgent. Father has never sent me an urgent letter before so this must be serious.
I told Lia I had to go to Asgard for a day or so because father needs me to come so I went to the spot were we usually summon the bifrost and I shouted "HEMINDALL OPEN THE BIFROST" with that I was transported to Asgard. when I arrived Hemindall told me to go inside that castle , my father would be waiting in the dining area.
When I arrived father greeted me , and he told me the news because im 18 now, oden agreed that I could have a coronation as an official princess of Asgard. I was shocked , but then I realized my mother was an Asgardian warrior when she married my father she was given a princess title as well a goddess title .
Even though father was adopted , and was called a prince Loki, odin  wouldnt let me have that title because it wasn't in the rules. Truth about my mother was she wasn't only a warrior but she was a princess from another land as her mother was asgardian and her father was a king in another galaxy. I had read her scrolls she left in her room and found out the truth. My real grandfather was a king and my grandmother was a queen.
Odin found out about my mothers past so he granted me my true title, princess slyvie lori loriella lokidottir. The servents dressed me in a asgardian coronation dress. It was gold and green and black. They braided my hair and put it in one. My crown was green with gold and black. The emeralds were pretty and matched my dress. Father was there and he had on a crown as well. Im glad odin has eased up on my father , but I'm still angry at him .
During the coronation we had all sorts of food and Asgardian desserts.
I spent one more day in Asgard after that and told father I have to go back home. He said I'm proud of you and your accomplishments, you came along way Slyvie . After that I hugged him and went trough the Biforst.
I definitely have a story to tell makeen and Lia