Lia's Powers part 2

I went to bed that night and I checked on Lia to make sure there weren't any bad side effects but nothing so far everything was going great. I hope she loves her powers when they appear, she will have the power to grow vines and control people with her voice. She will be the goddess of nature and song. Her passions are growing flowers and greenery on the terrace so I thought why not give her the power to grow plants and give her mind control powers through song and voice?

    The next morning, Lia woke me up and said she grew a huge vine in her room. I went to look at the vine and it was huge, her skin kind of looked different, it was pink with a greenish fade. I will have to take her to Asgard to get training seriesso that she can be able to use her power. Yes I could help her but just me won't be enough as my powers are much different than hers, what I can do is help her control it.

  I had to leave to go to the avengers but I decided to take her to the avenger's tower to see if they can help her too, I hope it's not too much to ask but I've become good friends with peter and Wanda and I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping as well as I could help Lia with combat.  When we arrived Lia stared in awe as she had never been inside of the avenger's tower before. She said wow I've never thought the tower would be this nice inside, well to be honest it's owned by Tony Stark.

    I showed her around the tower and the different rooms and hallways and then I brought her into the combat room. I showed her my powers and how I control them. She was amazed at how much I had learned because the only one she saw was the ice powers on the day we first met.

I called Wanda and asked her if she could come to the training room and help me with something. I didn't tell her exactly what I needed help with.

   When Wanda arrived she asked who this girl was and I told her it was my friend Lia who gained powers from eating the apple I gave her, and that she is a goddess and that she needs help with her powers. Wanda asked what her powers were and I told her that they were mind control by song and the power to grow huge plants like vines and flowers but mostly vines.

(An: she kinda likes poison ivy from dc comics but she's a hero but she's a bit different).

We spent the whole morning training Lia and she started to get her powers, she found out that she could use pollen to her advantage, and distract people by it covering their faces and blocking their vision. I'm glad my friend has powers now to fight crime together.

    I wonder what the future will be like as best friend crime fighters.

Today was a very eventful day for the both of us, we went back to the apartment and Lia made dinner and we watched a movie and went to bed, at least she went to bed and I decided to text

My boyfriend Makeen the news that Lia has powers. He was shocked because nobody has gained powers from the golden apple in years, the last ones were his parents and my mother.

    I told him we should meet up again so Lia can meet him because I haven't told her about make yet.  I told him at ten o clock tomorrow we would meet and Ill bring Lia around and then Thursday we will all go back to Asgard to help Lia with her powers.