Visiting Asgard part 2

Before I fell asleep, I read a few books. In the morning I went to the dining area for breakfast, there was my father, and Grandma Frigga. Uncle Thor was out fighting again but I'm sure I will see him at the feast night, Odin was not there but that was fine by me. Grandma Frigga offered to do a magic lesson with me, and the guards let father Join as well. The feast would take place at dusk, I would tell Grandma Frigga about my hero's work on Midgard. During the lesson, I showed her the magic that I have learned throughout the time I was on Midgard. She was impressed with the skills I have acquired along the way. She taught me some new magic, a fires spell that can light anything on fire if done right. She also taught me a shrinking spell. These spells can be great assets during battle. After the lesson, Father was allowed to take me to the special gardens in the castle where Grandma Frigga first taught him his magic, he showed me many different flowers but of course, the guards were there but that was fine at least they weren't interfering. The day had ended quickly as it began and it was time for the feast, everyone was there along with auntie Sif and the rest of the warriors. Stories of my mother were shared by everyone including my father, of the battles she had been in and the moments they had shared with her. I told them about my adventures on earth as well as my hero work and how I had met a new friend and had a place to stay. Thor talked about my first battle enthusiastically. The dinner was good, but I do miss earth food. I thanked Uncle Thor for bringing me along and said good night to everyone including my father. Going back to Asgard wasn't as bad as I thought. Makes me think back to how it was before. Being a young child and not having anyone to talk to but Grandma Frigga but things have changed I'm living in Midgard and I'm able to see my father more often because of the new agreements with Odin about his crimes. I may come back one day but for now, I will focus on my hero work on Midgard, tomorrow I will go back home. I read a few books and then used my magic to darken my room and went to sleep.