Chapter 6

I went to bed and thought about what happened today . My new friend doesn't care about how i turn blue or who my father is which is good. A new start. I didn't have much friends growing up in Asgard , well hemindall was basically like an uncle to me sort of ,he was the only person who was nice to me besides my father.  I never told father i was leaving because he probably wouldn't have let me go to earth but I wanted friends and different scenery not living in a castle were I can only go certain places.
The next day I asked Lia if she could drop me off at school, she said sure since Its on my way to were I work. We set off to school and when we arrived. I got out of her car and headed inside. I really want to be a hero and the only person I know in this school who knows a hero is Peter Parker, who's a hero himself. I found out because I asked hemindall.
  Anyways , I walked to class and saw peter , I asked him if he wanted to hang out after school also I told him to bring Mj  as well peter said sure he wasn't to busy and I made sure before school started that there were no villeins to ruin this opportunity for me.
  After school peter told me about going to his lab in a tower. We took a bus there and he used his id to get in. He said he would introduce me to him later(mj couldn't come because she had something she had to do) While we were working on chemicals I decided to show peter my power this is the first step in my plan to be a hero. Peter was shocked he asked me how I did it. Little did I know there were cameras in the room where
peter and I were in. He put on his web thing and put it towards me.  (An: she dosent know what his device he uses when he swings is called so she said web thing) look peter I said I'm not going to do you harm I just want to be a hero and I need help from the Avengers and Tony stark is one of them and he  is also your foster father. Please help me out and I will tell you who and what I am. 
After explaining to peter my story he agreed to help me even though my fathers a supervillain.