xvii

Isabella feels fine, she doesn't know what she was supposed to be feeling but she doesn't feel any different

Isabella feels fine, she doesn't know what she was supposed to be feeling but she doesn't feel any different. She might be slightly more tired but that was it. "Honestly guys, I feel fine," Isabella confessed blowing the strands that have fallen into her face away, through all the stress her ponytail was beginning to fall and it was beginning to annoy her. "I feel fine, I feel normal." Isabella jumped when Robin grabbed onto her hand again but she didn't brush it off.

"Yeah, I feel fine." Steve sluggishly commented. "I kinda feel good if I'm honest." Steve chuckled which made Robin and Isabella start chuckling for some reason, things were just so funny to Isabella. "Wanna know a secret? I like it, too!" Robin chuckled grip on Isabella's hand getting tighter but Isabella didn't shake her off. "Morons, they messed up the drug." Isabella chuckled at her comment shaking her head in disbelief. "They messed it up." Robin chuckles.

"Morons!" Steve yelled to whoever would listen. "Hey morons!" Robin added giggling at herself. "Oh fuck, there's something wrong with us." Isabella's clouded mind saw that so she knew she had to say something, she doesn't know if Robin or Steve heard her over the giggling.

Isabella jerked when a buzz sounded and the door opened, without seeing Isabella knew it was the one in charge but she was surprised to see the doctor came with him. The doctor walked towards the table in front of Isabella and started to pull things out of the bag that he brought. "Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin jerked but she cut herself off with a chuckle. "Let's try this again, yes?" The one who was in charge was standing in front of Isabella so everyone could see him. "Who do you work for?"

Huffing Steve answers. "Scoops." Isabella nods huffing. "He's right, we work for Scoops Ahoy." The officer in front of Isabella shook his head. "How did you find us?" Isabella gulped as she noticed that the true wanted to spill out of her, she gripped Robin's hand which she was still holding in between the chairs. "Totally by accident."

Isabella tensed when she heard him say "more lies." in Russian, she gulped when she saw the doctor grab the pilers. "What is that shiny little toy?" She tried to nudge Steve to tell him to be quiet but her fingers couldn't reach him. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. No, wait!" Steve jerked from the bonds, Isabella had to do something so Isabella opened her mouth. "There was a code! We heard a code." The officer moved to stand in front of Isabella again.

"What code?" The man looked at Isabella with a look that made her shiver. "The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west." Robin next to her nods in agreement. "You broadcast that stupid shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day." Robin chuckles making Isabella press her lips together and shake her head. "You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for living cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here." Isabella sighed at Robin squeezing her hand tightly trying to make her be quiet but it wasn't working.

"Who knows we are here, little bitch?" Isabella sighs loudly. "Uh, Dustin knows." Isabella closed her eyes tightly when she heard Steve admit it. "Steve!" Robin yelled. "Yeah, Dustin Henderson knows." Isabella closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. "Dustin Henderson, it is your small, curly-haired friend?" The officer smirked and walked around to Steve again. "Oh, curly-haired. Great hair, small. Kind of like a 'fro. Yeah." Isabella's heartbeat with everything that Steve said, whatever they were injected with was working. They had no filter. "Where is he?" Steve shook his head. "He's long gone, you big asshole. He's probably calling Hopper, and Hopper's calling the US cavalry. They're gonna come in here, commando-style, guns a-blazin', and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast." Steve laughed loudly making Isabella wince.

"Is that so?" The officer bends down so he's in front of Steve. "Yeah." Steve breaks off into a chuckle which makes Isabella and Robin start laughing. Isabella flinched when the alarm started to blare throughout the room. One by one the Russian's started to walk out of the room with a sense of urgency beside the doctor who stayed behind with them.

The door is busted open and Dustin screams as he presses a prod into the doctor's chest making him scream. "Hey, Henderson!" Steve chuckled, Isabella started to budge at her bonds. Dustin bent down in front of Steve and started to remove his bonds. "Get ready to run." Dustin moved over to Isabella and took off the bonds, Isabella felt sad about the loss of contact from Robin but she rubbed her hands to smooth out the crick that her hands were in from being tied up for so long.

Isabella stood up on shaky legs and started to help Robin remove her bonds so they can get out there faster. "How are we gonna get out of here?" Isabella rubbed a hand across her face and helped Robin into a standing position, Robin squeaked when she realized how close they were to each other. Isabella's breath ghosted across Robin's face, she licked her lips and backed off.

She carefully made her way towards the door and made her way down the hallway, she looked behind her to see Dustin, Robin, and Steve following her down to the hallway where Erica was waiting. Isabella gulped as she shakily lifted herself onto the back and scooted herself to the end, they were saved but Isabella fears this isn't the end.