Part 1- cat tendencies

He stood there with a child-like scowl on his face, water dripping from his sopping wet hair into his face and down his black suit. His tail was flicking out angrily behind him, splashing drops of water onto the dry pavement around him. What part of 'cats and water do not mix' was hard to understand?

Ladybug dropped down a few feet away from him, saying it quickly, "Oh Kitty, I'm so sorry!"

He groaned but said nothing as she approached him and the puddle he was standing in. He waited purposely until she was closer to quickly shake his head back and forth, "EW CHAT NOIR!"

He let out a small laugh, glad to see that she was wiping large water droplets from her face, "Sorry bugaboo, I had to get that water off of me somehow."

She scowled at him for a moment before sighing heavily, "I guess I deserved it, but to be fair, it was either push you into the river, or let that akuma get you."

He told her seriously, running his claws through his still wet locks to get them out of his face, "Next time, let the akuma get me."

She rolled her eyes, "Not going to happen. I'd rather deal with a soaked Kitty than a deranged one."

He smirked, waiting until she saw the intent in his eyes before she warned him hard, "Don't you dare."

She took a step back and he tackled her to the ground before she could get far, letting his wet body cover hers, "CHAT YOU ARE WET GET OFF!"

He rubbed his face against hers, purring at her warmth and knowing she was putty in his hands when he purred, "But m'lady," he mewled, "I'm so cold. A mean princess pushed me into the river and got me all wet. Don't you want to help me warm up by sharing a few cuddles with this lonely kitty?"

He felt her body go slack against his hold as another sigh escaped her. He smirked as he laid his head on her chest. She ran her hand through his hair gently, enticing another round of purring as she told him, "You spoiled kitten. If you wanted to come over all you had to do was say so."

He lifted his head and smiled at her, "I would never impose upon my lady's generous hospitality."

She giggled and he stood, taking her hand and pulling her up with him. She flicked his bell, "Come on kitty, I'm sure Maman and Papa are dying to feed you."

He grinned, "They just love me, don't be jealous."

She scoffed and they took off towards the bakery. They dropped down together into the alley behind her house and let go of their transformations. A now completely dry Adrien took Marinette's hand, watching her smile brighten. They made their way around to the front, the smell of the bakery overwhelming and bringing Adrien's heightened senses into a state of bliss. Marinette giggled to herself, watching her boyfriend's eyes close as he took in all the smells with a deep breath.

"Adrien!" Sabine called happily from behind the counter.

Adrien opened his eyes and smiled at her, "Hi Sabine. Do you mind if I hang out here for a little while?"

She waved him off, "Oh you stop that. You know you don't have to ask. You and Marinette have been dating for three years already. You can come over and stay anytime you want."

"But only if you stay for dinner too!" Her father's voice boomed from the back, making Adrien laugh, "I think I can manage that sir!"

Marinette squeezed his hand and pulled him with her, "We'll be upstairs, if you need an extra hand just say the word."

She kissed her mother on the cheek, Adrien giving her mom a hug before telling her, "Same here."

Sabine let them go upstairs but Tom caught them at the door with a tray full of croissants and cookies, "A snack for the road?"