Chapter 5

Its the end of the day so after leaving my last class i make my way to my locker which i hope isn't surrounded like this morning i really need to see if i can change my locker i don't wanna be stuck seeing them more then i have to. Rounding the corner im happy to see they aren't there so i quickly grab all my things and head to the front doors where everyone is waiting for me. " hey everyone lets go" i say walking past them to my bike. "no way! this is yours?" everyone asks me "yea this is my baby" i say waving my helmet in the air "leo made ace park next to it he was drooling all over it" wes says which make me laugh. "better not have actually drooled on it leo" i say giving him a look, he puts is hands up "hey i didnt even touch it" he says. "its all good go on check her out" i say to him, he yelled hell yes and ran over to it. "well why dont you all follow me there its only a ten minute drive from the school but do try to keep up" i say to them "dont worry about us we will keep up no problem" ace says. I turn to face tess and walk up to her "here your riding with me i only have one helmet so your wearing it" i say to her "yes! i was gonna ask if i could ride with you" she yells while jumping up and down, making me laugh.

"can you guys take our bags?" i ask wes and ace "yea give them here" wes says taking them from us. After he takes them i pull on my jacket finally "come on i don't wanna be late, ill wait by the exit for you guys to pull up" i say walking over to me bike "alright leo you need to get off now you can look at her again later" i say to him and he gets off with a sad face. Throwing my leg over my bike "come on tess lets go hope on and hold on tight" i say to her. She puts on the helmet then hopes on back, i kick the stand up and turn her on. "take my phone or take yours out bluetooth music will play in the speakers up here" i tell her. Pulling out of the spot i wave to everyone pilling into there cars and make my way to the exit. Coming to a stop i noticed adam and everyone is right next to the exit just my luck i think. adam starts walking up to me, "where is your helmet?" he yells i just point to tess "you need to wear one too" he yells again "adam go away i only have the one" i yell at him. I see ace in the mirrors pull up behind me, before adam can speak again i signal ace to make a right "got to go i have practice" i yell at adam then speed out of the parking lot taking a righ making tess squeal behind me.

Speeding down the roads making my way to my gym i try to not go as fast as i normally to so they ace and everyone can keep up with me. Ten minutes later i finally pull into the gym parking lot, turning off the engine i tell tess to get off so i can. After she pulls off the helmet "best ride ever the guys never go that fast with me on the back of there bikes" she yells all happy as everyone parks there cars next to me. "alright everyone lets go i need to change if you have a change of cloths bring it i need to see what you got" i say walking up to the doors. when in eric is behind the desk "hey eric i brought new recruits to torture" i say as i throw my helmet at him, he catch's it right away "hello to you too rose and wow you have lot of them all of them?" he asks as i pull my jacket off and throw it on the chair "nah just the guys the girls wanna watch" i say to him i turn to the group. "everyone meet eric, get them the paper work ima go change and warm up" i say then run off to the locker rooms.

***ace pov***
I didn't think today was going to go great at all, i hate when our family has to move but dad said it was what we needed to do so we can grow our business more. Your probably wondering who i am well im Ace Michaels i have a twin brother his name is Wes. We are next in line to take over for our father. You see our family runs a very well known gang that runs pretty much all of California, we move very few years yo take over a new town but now that we are seniors my father said this is our last stop for a long time. We moved to his home town why i don't know. When i got to school i thought it was just going to be a normal boring day as the new kids but boy was i wrong.

When we pulled into the school leo our best friend insisted i park next to this sick matte black motorcycle that probably belongs to sone spoiled asshole in this school. After we get our schedules me and wes make our way to our first class which we are already late too boy i hate biology i think as we walk into the class. We walk up to the teacher and wes starts to talk to the teacher to tell her who we are and as im standing there i feel everyone looking but i feel someone boring a hole in to the back of my head so i turn to see who it is and thats when i see her, she looks right at me then pulls her eyes away and goes back to reading her book. She so beautiful long black hair tattoos and piercings but her eyes are what drew me in emerald green. All i can think of is i must have her well we must have her. Wes finally done and says to go find a seat but i dont move i just keep my eyes on her "dude move go sit down" wes says snapping me out of it "bro thats her i want her" i say as i walk to where shes sitting it the only open table. Wes must have finally saw her "oh shit yes" he says.

Me and wes are twins and we love to share everything including girls but we haven't since our ex walked out on us one day without saying goodbye just disappeared. Now that i see this girl i want her and from how wes reacted he agrees with me. When we sat next to her and she wouldn't give us her name or even talk i knew she was going to be tough to crack but when the teacher called her name and she raised her hand. so her names violet i thought to my self smirking at wes. The gasps around the room were a little strange but ill ask that later when she finally talks. when she told us she doesn't want friends i was a little sad but i know me and wes can get her to open up may just take the whole day to do so. After class when she got up and left so fast after telling us she would see us around i was like yes you will be seeing us.

"she is the one" wes says as we made our way to the next class "yes she is i havent wanted anyone since you know who but theres something about violet i must have" i tell him earning a smirk. "dont worry we will get her brother" he says patting me on my back. Walking into our next class we see her sitting the back of class reading again so we walk up and sit on either side of her "well fancy meeting you here" we say in unison making her laugh "do you guys always talk to together or is it a twin thing" she says closing her book. Well she figured that out fast i thought so wes asked her how she knew and went on the explain then he asked why everyone keeps looking at her and gasping when they see her. She tells us she used to look like a girl she pointed to not believing her we asked her to show us so she pulled out her phone and showed us i couldnt believe my eyes there she was a blonde and very girly hard to believe. then she told us about why she changed and showed us a video of her walking off the field it was so funny god this girl is amazing. At the end of class she said she would see us around that she had gym but so did we so we walked together and turns out we have all the same classes well but one last period. we went our separate ways to change for gym and agreed to have lunch together.