Chapter 71

Its been three months since the whole W.R Micheals family has moved to London. For the first month things were very crazy for them. From moving things in, deciding where everyones rooms will be. Setting up schedules and just simply getting in a routine.

Violet spent a lot of the first two months with morning sickness, she could barely function. The boys were very patient with her helping her as she needed them. There have been many late night runs for some guards to get her things that she was craving.

Work for Wes And Ace has been crazy busy from meetings to setting up deals and figuring out who was responsible for the new years attack on the family. Leo spends most days training new recruits and around Violet.

Tess is in fashion school and not around the house all day long Adam and Seth see her more then anyone. They are still figuring out what they are all to each other. Mark and Park are great too they spend most their time with Teddy they are all cute together. Teddy he closed up shop in the states as he promised Violets father to look after her.

Well that really sums up what has been going on with the W.R Micheals house hold well other then them finding out what their little baby will be.

An:(Yes their last name has been changed I prefer this one better)