Chapter 67

***18+***

  Im placed on the middle of the bed by Ace, but they don't get in bed with me so I pout. I look at them all as they start to strip down completely naked. They all climb in the bed in front of me "who do you want first kitten?" Ace asks me. Knowing Ace will destroy me amd make me fall asleep after right away and they Wes will be a little rough too I decide I want Leo first he can be gentle and let me take control. I sit up and crawl to Leo ans pull him to me and throw him onto his back, I straddle his body and start kissing him from his mouth down his neck. I feel his dick twitching under me as I bite and suck on Leos neck, I grind my wet core onto him making him groan out. Reaching behind me I grab his dick and place it at my entrance and slowly lower myself onto his dick. We both moan out with satisfaction, rolling my hips with both moan and groan. Picking up the pace I slam myself onto his dick faster, I pull him out and slam back down on his dick hard "Oh fuck!" Leo yells out. He grabs my hips repeating the up and down motion of me slamming onto his dick. I let my head fall back as I let him take control of my motions, I feel hands wrap around me one pinching my nipple while the other finds my clit rubbing it fast as Leo slams his dick in and out of me. I feel myself clenching around Leo's dick making me scream out his name as my body trembles falling forward onto his chest, I few more thrusts and I feel Leo pulse inside me coming to his own end filling me up.

  I feel my body being pulled up from behind my ass going into the air as Leo's dick falls from inside me making me feel empty. My ass is in the air as I stay with my face on Leo's chest, out of no where I feel another dick enter me making me scream out with pleasure. Grabbing onto Leo I take the wild thrusts behind me, I feel my ass cheeks being spread apart and a finger put pressures on my ass hole making me moan out. I feel someone move closer to my ear "you like that kitten you like Wes touching that sweet little ass hole of yours you want him to fuck you there kitten dont you" Ace says into my ear. I shudder at the thought as Wes pounds into me playing with my other hole making me a moaning mess whole Leo just holds me. I feel a smack on my ass "answer daddy" Ace demands smacking me ass "yes daddy I want that please" I scream out.

  I feel him get off the bed and Wes pull out of me making me whimper from the loss. My body gets lifted up as Leo slips out from under me and Ace replaces him. Ace grabs my face "im going to fuck you to distract you it will help you relax, of at anytime you want to step say your safe word and he will stop understand" Ace says to me, "yes i understand" I say to him. Ace nods to Wes who I feel behind me, one of Ace hands goes under me and he slides his dick into my very wet core. He pulls my knees up and close to the sides of his body and he slowly slides in and out of me. I feel my ass cheeks pull apart and a cold liquid fall onto my ass hole making me gasp. Ace grabs my face again "focus on my face or Leos" he says as Leo climbs into the bed behind Aces head so I can see him. I nod understanding, I feel a finger slowly enter me from behind making me tense up a little Ace starts to move in and out of me a little faster making me relax as another finger enters me then the both are pulled out.

  I feel Wes move behind me lining his dick as my entrance, he slowly starts to push into my ass hole. Slowly stretching me open, inch my inch he fills me up as Ace slides in and out of my pussy. I lock eyes with Leo and he is sitting there with his hard dick in his hand stroking it slowly as he watches. Next thing I know I feel Wes whole body hit my back side completely We both let out a groan. He sit still letting me get used to it and Ace stops moving too, "move please im okay now move I need to feel you both moving" I moan out. Slowly the both start to move, I feel so full and the pleasure is amazing I have never felt like this before. They both move together making me move with them both pushing and pulling me. "fuck im going to cum" I moan out, "come for us kitten" Ace says to me, my body tenses up and I start shaking as I cum all over Ace, a few more thrusts and Ace grunts as he cums too. Behind me Wes picks up his pace pulling me closer to him making Ace leave my pussy. I dig my nails into Ace as Wes pounds into me with abandon, he pulls out of my ass and slams into my very sensitive wet pussy thrusting three more times before he cums and falls onto my back. We are all laying on each we I feel Leo move closer to me, I open my eyes and see his very hard dick. I open my mouth and start sucking it, he grabs my hair and thrusts into my month a few times them a load shots into my mouth. He pulls out of my mouth as I lick my lips he fall onto the bed next to Ace.

  Wes finally moves off of me and roll to the side, I place a hand on Leo while Wes rolls and wraps an arm around me. They all tell me they love me and I tell them I love them. Ace kisses my head and tells me to sleep, I close my eyes and let sleep take me over.