Chapter 51

Like always walking into lunch everyone stared at us, the whole group walked past Kat and all her friends which included Abby and Beth now. When I was just a little past the table "wow first the twins now you have that guy can you be more of a whore let me guess you have Adam there too since he is now always with you guys" Kat snapped at me. I let go of Leo's hand, slipping my jacket off and handing it to him. I walked right up to Kats table and climbed on to it in front of her "Kat Kat Katherine what am I going to do with you?, oh I know what im going to do. here take a good look Kat" I say showing her, Abby and Beth my tattoo on my arm and then my knuckles I had slipped my ring off before jumping onto the table I wanna see there faces when I put it back on. "You know what this means Abby and Beth, should I explain it to your friend here?" I ask them both.

  They both shake there beds looking at me now I little afraid and pissed off "okay then let me explain you see this Kat that means these two your new besties are below me, Im marked as the next queen of skull and daggers gang meaning these two work for me, and you see these on my knuckles WM, AM and LR stand for those three guys my kings so yes Kat to answer your question yes im with Leo now too and everyone knows about it and you see this" I say pulling out my engagement ring. I slide ot on my finger "this girls is my engagement ring you know since I was asked on saturday and yes engaged to all three they even wear rings too haven't you noticed" I said to them. I then out the small dagger in my hair and stabbed into Kats food picking up some chicken from her stupid salad. Then I stand up and jump off the table sliding the dagger back into my hair taking my jacket back and throwing it on. I then turn to face Kat after pulling Adam close to me "oh by the way can't look" I say pulling up Adams shirt to show them his Tattoo he got, all there mouths open wide. I let go of Adams shirt "well thanks for the snack and the chat but im starving ready guys" I say turning and walking away leaving that whole table shocked.

  We all got our food and took our seats and when we were finally sitting down everyone burst into laughter. When we all calmed down Adam looked at me "Vi holy shit did you see Kats face when you lifted my shirt up" he said laughing. "Oh all there faces when you explained who you are now oh my god Abby and beth too so funny" Seth said laughing. "My favorite part was you pulling out your ring and showing them and when the guys showed there's" Tess said. We Laughed some more while eating our lunches when I was done with my I turned to Wes and climbed on his lap giving him a kiss. "Well hello to you too love" he says to me, I lean into his ear "im turn on like hell right now" I whisper into his ear and pull back to see his face. He groans a little and pulls my ear to his mouth "does someone need a release babygirl" he whispers and ai nod yes to him. He takes out his phone and sends and text to Ace and Leo there phones go off. Once they pull them out and read the text they look at us and I smile and they both smirk at me.

  ***18+***
  Me and my three guys leave the lunch room laughing as I pull Leo's hand as I run out the door smiling and waving at Kat and her friends as we pass there table. Running down the halls until I find a bath room far enough away from everything I open it pushing them all into the room and locking the door. The minute I turn around im grabbed my lips being smashed into Ace's he kisses me with so much hunger I can barely keep up with him. Wes pulls off my jacket while Leo starts to kiss my neck making me pull away from Ace. Next thing I know my pants are being undone and pushed down to the floor along with my panties and Im being lifted up by Ace and Leo. Wes walks between my legs and devours my throbbing core Im about to scream out when a hand goes over my mouth. All three take turns eating my very wet pussy all stopping before I get off until I can't handle ot anymore "fuck let me cum or ill find someone who will let me" I say out loud. Before I can even say another word Leo pushes three fingers into me and finds my clit with his tongue and sucks hard sending me over the edge. My whole body starts shaking and I start moaning out all there names. When I finally stop shaking Leo grabs me into his arms and slides us down to the floor.

  Kissing and patting my head "That's it relax catch your breath you did so good" he says to me. I look at him and place my hand on his face "I love you Leo" I say to him and give him a kiss "I love you vi" he says kissing me again. I smile then turn and look at my other two guys "I love you Wes and Ace" I say to them, "and we love you princess now lets get you cleaned up the bell rang for next class we will be late" Ace says walking over spreading my legs and wiping me clean. They all help me stand up to put my cloths back on after im dressed "looks like ill be paying you all back later tonight" I say with a smirk looking down at there hard ons.