Chapter 46

***18+**

  Leo is just staring at me not saying a word at all just has tears coming down his face. I start to wipe them away, then bring my lips to his giving him a small kiss. He goes to open his mouth to say something but closes it again, "you don't need to talk just know what I said is true okay?" I tell me holding his face. Leo looks tough and scary but in reality he is very vulnerable guy I can tell just looking into his eyes. Out of no where he pulls me by neck and smashes his lips to me, it's not with hunger it's with need he needs this and I give it to him kissing him back. I put my hands in his hair pulling at it earning a groan from him, I smirk while still kissing him. I pull away from the kiss so we can both breathe, I put my mouth to his ear "what do you want Leo tell me what do you need?" I whisper into his ear. By now I can feel his hard on under me I am in only a shirt, he pulls back looking at me before he whispers "you, I need you" he says, I look at him "are you sure?" I ask him.

  He grabs my face "yes I need you, i have never felt this need in my life if i don't have you right now Im going to go crazy im just worried the guys will not be happy" he says honestly. I let out a small chuckle and move off him grabbing my phone. I shoot off a quick group text to the guys "Leo says he needs me is that alright he's worried you'll get mad at him" I sent to them. Leo is looking at me funny when a text comes in from Ace "about time he got rid of the V card take it babygirl Wes said have fun" he sends woth a smirk face. I let out a chuckle, "what?" leo asks so I just hand him the phone and he turns bright red "oh my god I regret telling them now I was drunk ugh" he says falling onto the bed. I throw my phone on the table and move the food off the bed then crawl over to Leo.

  I climb onto his lap "now where were we oh that's right" I say as I start to kiss his neck nibbling on his ear earning a groan from him. I slide my hands under his shirt pulling it off of him and throwing it across the room. Running my nails down his chest he shivers while I give him a smirk and start to kiss his neck again then slowly kiss down his chest until I reach his pants. I look up at him "are you sure no going back" I say holding the button of his pants, "yes im sure" he says I can tell he is nervous you would think being a guy he wouldn't be but he is. I under his pants pulling them down along with his boxers at the same time. His already hard dick springs out and damn he is big, placing my hand on him I slowly start to stroke him earning a "fuck" from him. I look up at him his eyes are watching me "you have never been touched by anyone but your self have you" I ask stroking him again making him groan. "no your the first" he says I tell he is still nervous so I stop and crawl up to his face and kiss him.

  "Relax I got you just enjoy okay don't worry about a thing but the pleasure" I say kissing him again. All he does is nod back so I go back down and pick up his dick and lick the tip "oh fuck" he groans out grabbing the sheets. Slowly I lower my mouth onto his dick, taking him all the way I gag a little but recover. I repeat this a feel more times, all while Leo is moaning and gripping the sheets hard. I bring him into my mouth deep one more time, Leo's hand flys to my head grabbing hair and he yells out "Fuck" as a load of cum bursts into my mouth I pump him a few more times getting it all out. Letting his dick go I crawl back up to his face "you okay there" I say with a giggle his eyes are wide open he is breathing hard, he blinks and looks at me "yes im holy shit im good" he says. Laughing "well im not done yet" I say bringing my lips to his, pulling on his hair I begin to grind into him. With in minutes he is hard again probably due to the fact im wet as hell.

  Putting my hands on the hem of my shirt I throw it off, Leo looks at me just stares at me. "Your aloud to touch me" I tell him while pulling his lips back to mine grinding into him. His hands go to my ass, he pulls away from my kiss "I need you vi no I need you" he says looking into my eyes. I reach behind me and grab his dick placing it at my entrance and slowly let it slide into my wet core. Once he is all the way it we both let out a moan of pleasure, I begin to slowly bounce on him. Leo grabs my neck pulling me down to him kissing me then all a sudden he flips us over putting me on my back. He finally got confidant so I let him take control, he slams into me hard surprising me "oh fuck again" I moan out. He complies and does it two more times, he leans down and kisses me "I want you on your knees" he says pulling out. I flip myself on to my stomach pushing my ass into the air, looking behind me leo is just staring at my ass. "well are you going to fuck me or do I need to call Wes and Ace in here to finish me off" I say to him.