Chapter 27

***violet's pov***
  My fight went great like always i won no surprise there but having people I know there was amazing and walking out to see Ace and Wes there I just needed them to hold me I just felt like they were the only ones to slow my heart down to bring me back to earth. Normally after a fight I would get a new tattoo then ride around for hours alone then go to Shelly's only she could calm me down. Its like my body just wants to attack everything in its path, its like a drug to me when I step into that ring everything around me fades away. It also takes a lot out of me to put on the persona I have to put on. So having my guys there helped bring me down, and ill need it because we have thag bbq back at home.

  Pulling up to my tattoo artists place, he lives in place a little drive away from where i fight. Its a little house that surrounded by trees he likes is privacy no one lives around him. Im sure everyone behind me is a little freaked out but im used to driving here a couple times a month. He has a shop in town but I have only gone there a few times after that he decided he rather my sessions be at his place since i normally get many done at once and its more comfortable food, drinks, tv and stuff.  Getting off my bike i wait for everyone to start following me, i hear foot steps coming up to me. I turn and its tess "this places is a little creepy" she says, I chuckle "yea i thought so at first but you'll love this guy he may look intimidating but he is a big teddy bear" i tell her. She says okay then goes back to seth as i walk up to the door. I give the door a very loud kick with my foot a couple times. I hear him coming before he even opens the open, The door finally swings open revealing the six foot man covered in tattoos head to toe.

  We do our little staring contest, I always win. He finally caves and starts to laugh and picks me up into a big hug "hey there rosey" he says to me, he is the only one I allow to call me that name. "hey teddy" i say with a giggle after he places me back on the ground, his name isn't teddy its just what i call him, his real name is paul. Looking up at him I smile then turn to face my friends "everyone this is Paul, Paul this is everyone there is Wes Ace, Seth ,Tess,Mark and Parker, they have all come to see you put some new ink on my what do you say but only one tonight we have a bbq to get too" i say. "Well any friends of rosey here are welcome if anyone wants some ink let me know but rosey here is first" he says then backs up into his letting me walk in and everyone else follow behind me. Walking in I walk right to the living room where everything is set up I throw my jacket off right away and go sit in the chair. Everyone filles in but all standing around staring at me "sit down everyone, standing will start to get tiring so asses down now" i tell them all. Teddy walks in finally "drinks anyone you name it i probably have it, rosey you want your normal drink?" he asks everyone and me, "yes thank you and something to snack on nothing to big though" i say with a smile. Everyone tells him what they would like mainly waters or a pop, I get something a little stronger honey jack with pepsi yea i know weird should be coke but i cant stand that.

  After handing out all the drinks Tedd takes his seat next to me. I take a sip of my drink "mmm perfect everytime thanks, now do you have what i want ready?" i ask him, "your welcome and yes i do where's it going?" he asks me. I stand up and adjust the chair so i can sit comfortably "right here" i say pointing to the center of my chest. Ill be getting a skull with roses in it with a snack looped in and out of the eyes right in ths center on my chest. "Alright then this is going to hurt like a bitch im going to make you a few more drinks, you will need be careful when driving back okay" he says getting up to get some drinks. When he walks back he has the whole bottle of jack and a few cans on pepsi with him "i decide to bring the whole bottle" he laughs, "great idea" i laugh back. He then starts to set everything up, then cleans that area i want the tattoo the places the stencil on my chest. Once its placed "here we go" he says then starts to do the out line.

  We are all talking and having a good time while Teddy tattoos me then out of no where he leans over "which one is your boy friend the two twins keep looking at you with goggly eyes" he ask me, I smirk at him "both" i whisper back. "No fucking way holy shit girl your one lucky bitch" he says very loud making be burst into laughter. Everyone is looking at me so i stop laughing "he asked who im dating so i told him both Wes and Ace, hes gay so hes big guy over here has a thing for you both" i say with a giggle. I then turn to Teddy "sorry big man but those two are mine" i tell me. Whats funny to me though is that Mark and Parker keep staring at Paul something tells me they aren't straight and they are very close with each other all the time. Like Ace can read my mind he speaks up "yea sorry man we are hers but mark and parker over here are available" he says pointing to them, well that answers my question but something tells me they are dating I will need to ask one of them.

  An hour passes by and Teddy finally finishes my piece,I stand up swaging a little i had a few drinks so im a little tipsy "woah, give me a hand boys" I say calling them over. They run right up to me and walk me to the body mirror "oh my god its perfect teddy thanks" i say with a big smile "no problem rosey now let me cover it you can uncover it when you get home and low cut shirts or loose ones only for the next week" he says to me. After he finishes covering mine up, he asks if anyone else whats one both Ace amd Wes say yes. They both help me to a seat next to Mark and give me some water "drink this we need tou sober to drive back Mark make sure she drinks all of that and one more after it" Ace tells him. "on it boss" Mark tells me, Wes and Ace both give me a kiss then walk over to Teddy to design there tattoos, all i have to say is im happy Penny said not to be there until seven and its only just not going on five.