Chapter 41

***18+***

  Sitting and staring at my two amazing men that are kneeling before me rings in hand. I honestly wasn't expecting this at all right now I mean at least not for a few years. I really don't know what to say to them I mean yes I want to marry them but do I want to this soon? Am I being crazy if I say yes? how will I marry them both? so many questions going on in my head. "Babygirl say something your scaring us" Wes says to me, I blink letting my tears fall down my face. Sliding off the couch "yes! yes ill marry you" I finally say to them throwing myself at them. "Oh thank god you were scaring us babygirl" Ace says into my ear. I pull away from them both putting a hand on each of there faces "I was always going to say yes to you both, I was just in shock and my mind was asking a million questions all at once, I didn't expect it this soon but yes I will marry you both in a heart beat I don't know how this will work but I will always be yours I promise and I love you both so much" I say then kiss them both.

  After our kisses we pull apart "now show me my ring boys" I say, they laugh at me but pull it out and hand it to me. The ring is so pretty its black with three single diamonds in the middle "It's so pretty" I say slipping it on even though I have a fresh tattoo I don't care I want to wear it. Ace and Wes watch me close while I admire the ring when I look up at them I smile big. "Babygirl we are happy you like it, we decided to get us some rings to so that all the ladies know we are taken what do you think?" they ask me. I look at there rings in the box and they are perfect matte black with a line of purple going around them. "They are perfect I love them" I say to them, "Good now I think we should all wear them on our right hands until our lefts heal don't want to get an infection babygirl" Wes says taking my ring off my left hand and putting it on my right. I smile at them both then take the two rings out of the box and slide one on Ace then the other of Wes. We then hug and kiss each other, when I pull away "holy shit im engaged" I whisper. They both laugh at me "yes princess your engaged, and we will celebrate more tomorrow but right now we need to finish the ceremony, someone is knocking on your door" Ace says to me and I'm just now hearing the knocking.

  Oh shit that's right I look at them wide eyed "oh shit Im so nervous now thanks" I say turning bright red. They both stand up and help me up "you will be okay you have us just pretend it's only us that no one can hear us just enjoy it baby now go clean up your make up" Ace says smacking my ass. I take a deep breath and walk over to the mirror at my vanity amd wipe my face off. Turning back to my guys they motion for me to come to them. Walking to them "you will be okay enjoy the moment we will tale full control just be in the moment, I know some people may come in and watch just ignore them, remember no one can record it just watch and listen they wont do anything else, now we need to open the door love you ready?" Wes asks me holding my face. All I can do is nod yes, Wes looks at Ace who is now by the door and he opens it up.

  Wes brings me in for a kiss it starts off slow then turns into a full on kiss full of hunger. I feel Ace come up behind me and start to pull the zipper of my dress down while I grab Wes's shirt and break our kiss long enough to pull it off of him. Once my zipper to my dress is completely open my dress falls to my feet to Wes walks backward for me to step out of it and by now Ace can see what I wearing under it, Black lace bra and panty set and my two pistols strapped to my thighs. Ace brings is mouth to my ear "if I knew this is what was under that dress I would of torn it off a long time ago babygirl" he says in my ear sending shivers down my body. Ace starts to kiss my neck making me pull away from Wes letting out a small moan. "Damn brother your right she looks fucking hot in just that with two guns strapped to her" wes says. Ace's hand goes around my neck pulling me closer to his body while he sucks and bites my neck. Wes get closer to me "as hot as it is these need to be taken off" he says pulling my pistols off and walking away putting them on the table by my bed.

  Forcing me to face him Ace pulls my lips to his and kisses me rough making me moan even more in his mouth. Pulling at his shirt I force it off his body. His hands slide down my body to my thighs where he lifts me up I wrap my legs around his body. He walks me over to the bed, breaks the kiss and throws me onto the bed. I let out a small squeal when I hit the bed, they are both on different sides of the bed looking at me with hunger in there eyes. "Now babygirl we want you in the middle of the bed laying flat on your back" Ace demands. I do as I am told to do by crawling to the middle of the bed and lay down flat and wait for what's next. Wes walks over to the side table where he just placed my pistols and opens the drawer and pulls out a blind fold. He crawls on to the bed and straddles me "we are going to blind fold you so you can just enjoy this that way if people come in you wont get nervous do you trust us?" Wes asks me. I nod at him "word babygirl" Ace says I look at him "yes I trust you both" I tell them both. Wes puts the blind fold on my eyes, gives me a kiss then gets off me and the bed.

  I start to move my head around starting to freak out feeling alone. All a sudden the bed dips down and I feel. mouth next to my ear "you look so sexy laying here for us" Ace whispers. I let out a small gasp "are you ready baby girl because we have a lot planned for you tonight?" he asks me all I do is nod again having no words. "Words babygirl" Ace says giving my thigh a smack making my jump "yes im ready daddy" I rush out.