Chapter 43

***leo pov***
  Im sitting on the steps when my phone goes off "she wants you in here watching" The text from Ace says. Oh shit, I shove my phone back into my pocket then stand up. Adam, Mark, Parker and Seth all give me a weird look "Violet wants me in there her request" I answer honestly and run up the stairs leaving everyone all wide eyed looking at me but I don't care. Walking down the hall I can hear her moaning getting louder and louder. Turning into her room I see Violet laid out in the middle of the bed blind folded, Wes is in between her legs eating that pussy while Ace is sitting behind her pulling on her nipples. I can't help it "Oh fuck" I say out loud which make Violet jump a little making the guys chuckle at her. Ace points to the chair thay has been moved in font of the bed so I can sit down. Taking a seat, I hear ace speak to Vi "that was leo he is now in the room let go for us all now babygirl" he tells her and its like a switch was flipped because with that she screams out "OH MY GOD!" her whole body shaking as she comes undone. When she finally comes down from her orgasm she's breathing heavy, Ace rubs her head "good girl now time for another you ready?" he asks her kissing her head.

  "yes daddy more please" she says to him, oh fuck so she is there submissive in bed damn I thought she would be dominate like she always is. Fuck that's hot, "good girl do you want his dick now?" Ace asks her while pulling on her nipple hard then smacking them making her moan out. "Yes please daddy I want him now" she moans out, without warning Wes slams into her hard making her yelp out "fuck" really loud. Wes starts pounding into her hard and fast while Violet yells yes over and over again. Wes takes her legs and moves them up to his shoulders sending him deeper "oh fuck yes right there faster!" Violet yells at him. Ace then takes one of his hands and places it around her neck putting slight pressure. "Im going to fucking cum faster!" Violet yells Wes moves one of his hands to her clit and starts to rub making her moan even louder. "let go love im close to let go now"Wes demands speaking for the first time since I walked in. It's like his words were all she needed for permission like thats all her body needed because her body starts shaking like crazy and she come undone again right in front of me.

  ***violets pov***
  Wes just got me off for the second time and now I know its Ace's turn and he will want to get me off two times also. He moves from behind me "you did so good baby now my turn, I want you on your knees now" he demands and I do as Im ask and flip over onto my hands and knees. I feel the bed move as Ace moves around then I feel his mouth by my ear "do you want leo on the bed to catch you when im done with you baby girl?" he asks me. A shiver goes down my body "yes daddy I want him up here please can he be up here?" I ask him, he chuckles "anything for you my queen" he says kissing me. "Leo get on the bed, up against the head board, no touching unless she demands you touch her" he tells leo. "yes boss" I hear leo says before climbing onto the bed, when he is in place I feel wes sit on the bed to next to him.

  Out of no where Ace smacks my ass hard "oh shit" I yell out gripping the sheets. His hand comes down on my ass again making me lay my chest flat so I can reach out to Wes and leo. I hold out my hands but but only one is taken "leo take her hand she wants you to hold it she knows there are more coming and needs you guys to hold her" Ace tells him. Taking my hand I grip onto it tight just as Ace's hand comes down on my ass again. squeezing tight onto there hands I moan out in pleasure "thats it baby girl you like that don't you" Ace asks behind me, "yes daddy more please" i beg him. He complies with my pleases and smacks my ass again making me moan out as my whole body starts to shake. "holy shit that's hot" I hear leo say, "just wait till you see what's next" Wes says to him. Without warning Ace slams into me hard not letting me come down from my high first. "ahh fuck fuck fuck" I yell at grabbing at Wes and leo digging my nails into there arms. They don't even flinch while Ace pounds into me hard pulling out then slamming into me hard and deep.

  Ace's hand starts to move down my body once he gets to my hair he starts to pull. "Here it comes" Wes tells Leo, Ace starts to pull my hair hard lifting my body up a little. I feel Wes lean forward "who do you want to help lift your body love?" he asks me. Unable to even form and word I stay silent Ace is slamming into me hard. "You want leo to hold you up baby girl its okay he can its all about what you want" he says. I can't even speak so I nod yes, I feel Wes move back then speak to Leo all while Ace is pounding into me and im about to cum again. "Grab her arms both of them, shes about to cum again and will need your support after she comes undone slowly lift her up arms wrapped around your neck, Ace wants to try something new with her tonight so hold on tight" Wes tells Leo. Before leo can grab me "shirt off I need to feel your skin" I demand. I feel the bed move as Leo throws his shirt off "fuck! grab me now Im not going to last" I yell at leo. He grabs me right away, I then feel Wes come up next to my ear "blind fold is coming off let Leo see you whole face babygirl" he says pulling it off my eyes. I blink a few times before Leo's dark blue eyes come into view, I stare into them as Ace slams into me hard. My whole body starts to shake "ahhh oh fuck!" I yell out grabbing Leo tight so I don't fall he takes all my weight and starts to move closer to me. "come here that's it let out I got you babe" Leo says while pulling my arms around his neck my head on his shoulder. Panting really hard into his shoulder, Ace moves closer to me pushing himself deep inside me while
  well wes gets up and grabs my ankles "wrap your legs around him love trust them to keep you up" Wes says.

  Wrapping my legs around Ace pulls him even deep "oh fuck" I moan out. I then see Wes come into view behind leo "that's it love good girl" he says kissing me real fast. Ace is behind me thrusting hard and deep while leo and holding onto me and Wes is just watching us and hes enjoying it because he's hard as hell again. Ace's thrusts start to become crazy and he grunting louder which means he is close and so am I again. "Fuck fuck fuck im close again" I yell into Leo's shoulder, I see Wes nod, which means Ace nodded to Leo "let go for us babygirl" leo says into my ear. Like always my body responds right away to being told to let go and I start to shake like crazy, a few thrusts later Ace comes undone to letting himself fill me up. When he's done he pulls out of me making my legs let go of him and I head him fall off the bed panting while I fall into Leos arms making him fall backwards. Leo pulls my closer into his lap, rubbing my back "you did so good that's it let it all out I got you" he says to me.