Chapter 50

My Sunday after my birthday was amazing me and Leo got our tattoos then we rode some dirt bikes for a few hours then they took me out for dinner, it was a great day. The guys ordered new bigger beds they will be here in a few days, Penny is starting the process of redoing Tess's old room for Leo so he is moved in with me his stuff is spread between rooms mine being the one for his safe space for now so there are candles everywhere which I love. Today is monday and first day back to school since getting engaged to my three guys and first time everyone will know I'm with Leo now also.

  The only people that really know in the house are Peter, Penny and Tess we told Tess no telling we just told her to tell them she is moving rooms to let second to the guys to be closer to them since they are taking over soon. They all bought it, so this morning they are all in for a big surprise. Im currently in my closet trying to decide what to wear I know we are all wearing our new jackets together but today will be first day that we show off the new patches but on them. Mine and my guys Jackets got new patches out on them our crowns Leo even got one even though he won't be in charge he is still my king and I really love that Wes and Ace insisted he get the crown too. I hear someone walk up behind me and wrap there arms around me and I now know that it's Leo "I love you being in nothing but underwear but you need to get dressed babe" he says it my ear. "I know just can't decided what boots once they are picked cloths are easy you pick for me remember we are all wearing our jackets so no weird colors" I say to him. He chuckles and walks over to the large row of boots on the floor in my closet and picks up a pair, "these ones are my favorite wear them now hurry up" he says giving me a kiss and leaving.

  Leo picked out my purple boots with black studs on them I smile and grab my black skinny jeans and a white crop top and throw them all on and and grab my jacket and walk out the closet to see all my guys waiting for me. "Sorry couldn't decided so how do I look?" I ask them "Your look beautiful like always princess" They all say making me giggle. I take one last look in the mirror pulling on my pony tail then turn to the guys saying im ready.  We all slide on our jackets and head down stairs where everyone else is waiting on us, we all got up early this morning and ate breakfast in bed thanks to Wes. Walking down we hear Tess yell about time making me laugh, Im walking in front of my guys. We all stop in front of them and turn around to relieve our new jackets "so what do you think?" I ask them all after turning back around. "They look amazing but why does Leo have a crown?" Seth asks, I look at Leo and mouth ready he nods. "Well first let me say Wes and Ace are okay with it but me and Leo are seeing each other now too and umm also they asked me to marry them" I say holding out my hand to show my ring finger which now I understand the three diamonds. They all gasp and Tess jumps up and down screaming before jumping at me "Yes oh my god yes im so happy for you" she squeals she knew about me and Leo just not me being engaged to them.

  "Thank you Tess" say laughing, everyone congrats us, "So that's why Leo moved upstairs to be closer to vi here?" Seth ask. We all nod our heads yes "yep and yes I know crazy to move so fast with him but he choose me, he even got the tattoos but he will not be in charge unless Wes and Ace need him to be he is still the second but my third king" I say with a smile.  We all talk for a little while longer then decide to head off to school I decided I was driving my new car today so my guys amd ridding with me and Seth is taking everyone else. I get into the drivers seat and pace my pistols in there place right away so I don't forget. "Buckle up boys and hang on, oh by the way gym after school I have a fight in two weeks" I says turning on the car and taking off to school.

  Pulling into the school everyone is watching us like always, most loving my car. I pull into a empty space Seth pulls in behind me, I make the top go back up since we are leaving our guns in the car they hide there's under the seats. Getting out of the car I watch for everyone to meet up with me in front of my car. I honestly can't wait to see Kat, Abby and beth's faces they were no shows to my party, Penny wasn't happy with the girls. When Seth walks up next to me I turn to him "I think more holsters are in order for my car hiding there guns under my seats will get old fast" I say to him, he agrees and says he will work on it this weekend with Adam. With everyone next to me I turn to them "ready to go?" I say they all nod. I lead the group into the school building everyone is whispering, im up front Leo, Wes and Ace behind me, then its Tess, Seth and Adam, mark and parker behind them.

  Some people are scared so hey move away from us others just stand there not moving. It makes me laugh when we pass then and they see our jackets they all gasp out loud and say oh my good they joined meaning me and Adam. When we get to our lockers everyone takes off there jackets then we head off to our classes Leo had his all changed on sunday to have him moved to my classes which I thought was cute. Wes takes my books like always, Ace wraps an arm on my shoulder and today I hold Leos hand. We decided that we will switch between them who's holding my hand between classes. There are whispers already about seeing me holding Leos hand and now Wes's "oh no did she leave Wes for Leo that's awkward" is all I hear but I will show them all different at lunch.