Chapter 75

Violet

My mom being here has been great for the last few months since having Talia. I was diagnosed with postpartum depression, I fell into myself for weeks. After spending a month talking with someone I finally found the reason for being how I am. Between finding out that my father is alive and tried to have me, my mother and everyone else I care for killed I was emotionally not okay. Plus all the hormones going all crazy trying to get back to normal in a sense.

My mom really stepped in same with Penny they both worked together to help me a lot. My guys even helped me a lot to by doing a lot of things for me that I normally would do they took care of me.

Five months have past and im finally feeling like myself, I started working out again and even taking care of our princess all on my own.

While ive been working on myself the guys and everyone else have been working on finding my father. Finally after months we found him and we are sending out a group to get him and bring him to our warehouse.

==============================

Walking up I turn over and see my pretty little girl wide awake in her bed next to ours. Sitting up I pick her up "well good morning my little princess did you sleep good" I ask her. She lets out a coo with a big smile for me, "I take that as a yes now come on let go get cleaned up and then get some food and find your daddies" I say.

I clean us both up then get us both dressed and head down to the kitchen. I tell Lilly what I want then grab Talias bottle and head to the dinning room.

Walking in my guys and mothers are in there along with Peter and step day. "Who wants to give this little one her bottle this morning?" I ask. Peter puts down his coffee "I'm all done so give me the little princess" he says. I hand him Talia and then go sit down next to Wes  after they all give me and morning kiss. Lilly soon brings me my food and we all eat.

Penny and my mom take Talia for the morning while I work out and talk with the guys.

==============================

"No! Im going with" I yell at Wes, Ace and Leo, "Vi baby no you need to stay here with Talia you are still being targeted" Wes says to me. We have been arguing for the last hour about me going with to confront my father. They think its best I stay here but I feel I should be able yo confront him.  "Don't you get it I need to do this Im fine now Talia will be safe here with our mothers" I say.

"We understand but we want to safe to you haven't even been able to pick your swords up let alone a gun" Leo says to me. I look at then all "fine lets go" I say storming out of the office. "Where are you going Vi" Ace asks me, " to prove I'm okay once and for all so you all will stop babying me" I say and I stomp down the hall.

==============================

Wes

Vi is stomping down the hall past everyone who has to move out of her way. She heads down to the training room where she straps her thigh holsters on and then her then her one for her swords on her back.

Walking over she grabs her pistols and loafs them up then straps them to her legs. Then she head to the wall where her swords are still hanging in the wall where they have been since we got here.

Leo walks up to her as she just stares at the swords unmoving "vi baby you dont have to do this" he says. Finally she reaches out and grabs them then turns to him "I have to so you stop treating me like im going ti fall apart any minute" She says.

She puts the swords on her back then head to the shooting rang first. We all watch as she unload both guns at the targets with perfect aim. She places them both hard into Aces hands "see im fine now Leo get your swords" she says walking to the training mates.

Leo does and she says and me Ace take a seat. Vi draws her swords as her and Leo begin to pace around each other. We watch as their swords clash together as they both battle for the upper hand. Vi finally gains the upper hand And Leo goes down. "See im fine now im going end of story!" She says as she throws her swords down next to Leo then leaves the room.  We are all left then surprised and not knowing how else to make her realize we want her safe.