online bestfriend

Billies pov

My phone was blowing up. Its too damn early for this. I checked it anyway and saw y/n was messaging me. I unlocked my phone and got on discord since that's where she was texting me.

(Demon=y/n
Bilsack=billie)

Demon:BILLIE
BILLIE
BILLIE
@ bilsack
BILLIE!!!
ANSWER ME
I GOTTA TELL YOU SUM
ANSWERERRRRR

Bilsack:What y/n?
It's 7 in the morning

Demon:Idc we gotta do
A face
Reveal
:)

Bilsack: Ugh...fine. you go first

Demon:ight

(You basically)

Bilsack:DAMN Y/N
you pretty

Demon:thanks bils
You're turn

Bilsack:hold on

I think I'm gonna send a fake picture to see what she'll do.

(Pic billie sends)

Demon:dummy
That ain't you

Bilsack:proof?

(Y/n sends that)

(Y/n sends that)

Demon:show ur real face
Or I drop you

Bilsack:okay okay damn

(Billie sent)

Bilsack:there

Demon:wow..HOT

Bilsack:SHUT UP

Demon:it's true. Let's ft

Bilsack:bro I just got up to poop tho-

Demon:so? You act like we haven't called while you're pooping

Bilsack:ik but I also just finished eating my taco bell. It's an all bean burrito!! Only beans. And I gotta fart

Demon:I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW

Bilsack:WELL I TOLD YOU ANYWAY

Demon:just call me when you're done

Bilsack:nah imma call now. I ain't the only one who gonna have to deal with it

Demon:you gotta smell it

Bilsack:I can't smell anything:)

Demon:whatever just ft me on here

Bilsack:k.

I called y/n and did the facetime thing. She answered of course.

"You're very pretty billie" she said. "So are you y/n" I said. Yes by the way I am actually pooping right now.

"Dude. I have to fart so badly right now" I said. "Mute and do it I don't wanna hear that" she said. "Fine" I said. I actually didn't have to I just pretended. I had this thing that makes a fart sound. I used it and tried not to laugh at y/n's face.

"BRO EWWW WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE THAT" she yelled. "DUDE I DIDNT FART IT'S THIS" I yelled back and showed her the thing. I used it so she could see it work and I laughed at how mad she looked.

"I hate you" she said. "I love you too y/n" I said. "Can we meet tomorrow?" she asked. "Girl-you live in Atlanta. I live in L.A. How we gonna meet in just a day?" I asked. "I got plane tickets to go. It'll take 5 hours and 5 minutes if it's a non-stop flight" she said. "Oh ok. When are you supposed to go?" I asked. "6:30 A.M. tomorrow so I'll get there at like 11:35" she said. "Okay well do you need a ride from the airport?" I asked. "Yeah" she said. "I can give you one to my place. Well-my new place since I'm moving out my parents soon" I said. "Thanks billie" she said. "Of course. Now I gotta go but I'll call you later" I said. "Ok bye billie!" she said. I waved then disconnected from the call. I saw she ended it. Now time to continue going to the bathroom then showering, then getting ready, then calling her back.